Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

CRAVING KRATOM REVIEW 2 weeks 2 days ago #51126

• dustinsparks
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Right on SmoothC! Appreciate ya giving us a try ;)
Dustin Sparks
Co-Owner | Account Manager, DSMB Group LLC
512-627-3071 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.cravingkratom.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

CRAVING KRATOM REVIEW 2 weeks 2 days ago #51121

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 247
I have some coming coming in! I will happily report back with the results.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, dustinsparks

CRAVING KRATOM REVIEW 2 weeks 3 days ago #51111

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1316
You’d dig them smoothc , their white was bueno !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: smoothc

CRAVING KRATOM REVIEW 2 weeks 5 days ago #51097

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 247
Wow! All winner strains in one haul...hard to accomplish and am very impressed. I need to contact these people for sure!
Great review by the way.

CRAVING KRATOM REVIEW 2 weeks 5 days ago #51094

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey Dustin , this was a total pleasure and a honor , very appreciative of all your efforts to bring us consumers the best you can source .
Feels great to have another solid company be part of our ILK family ! Please keep doing what you guys do !!! Your response to my review was the best I could of hoped for (:

Look forward to seeing your company grow and learn with us !!

Brandon

CRAVING KRATOM REVIEW 2 weeks 5 days ago #51092

• dustinsparks
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Hey Brandon - This review made my 2020 :) Really man, thank you. This was one of the best-written reviews we've ever had - you taking the time to note all the aspects you did is really cool man.

I know from talking with other businesses in the space that we invest way more into testing, quality control, and quality product than many vendors. There are some really AMAZING people and great vendors in the Kratom world - but there are also some vendors pushing some real garbage.

This sucks.

We put a ton of effort and $$ into getting and delivering the best Kratom at a wicked competitive price - we ALL want to get what we pay for (and more - lol) - and your appreciation of this effort is really validating.

Wow...wish I had more to say than Thank You Brother!
Dustin Sparks
Co-Owner | Account Manager, DSMB Group LLC
512-627-3071 | This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.cravingkratom.com

CRAVING KRATOM REVIEW 2 weeks 5 days ago #51091

• Pizza and kratom ?
Craving Kratom
GMD - 5gms
Coarser but still nice grind ,
Earthy kratom flavor with alkaloid kiss
Smells nice and fresh !
- happy energetic vibes , lowered anxiety , lovely moodlift and good pain relief . I dosed this as my last of the evening , tired and sore from busting my butt , lol, I feel a clean and motivating second wind in every step and smile of relief. Balanced and potent , a great GMD version that I want to have more of !! Very good !

WMD -4gm
Nice grind
Earthy kratom scent
mild bitterness
- smooth tasting dose went down easily ... my preferred kratom taste ...mellow. Good stimulating energy that had me up and moving in the morning. Lasting 3 hrs before wanting more of a pain relieving leaf. Mild pain relief , moderate moodlift and mostly jittery free but gave me a hint of edginess . Best for those who don’t have a super sensitive nervous system. This is a get things done and move around kind of white. I think blended with a bit of red or slower green would round out the tiny bit of edginess.

YELLOW THAI 5gm
Good grind
Mellow smell
Miley bitter taste
- This YT packs a good balance between body relaxation and mental stimulation. Average potency as far as pain relief goes , but has enough moodlift to put a chilaxin smile on my face . Best description ——balanced effects with its main strength leaning towards happy vibes/ elevated mood. Def worthy of having some in the kratom arsenal !

GOLD BALI 4.5gms
Very nice leaf !!as my 3rd dose of the day I was completely stoked with the results from CK’s Gold Bali. This GB melted the tension in my neck and shoulders miraculously and led me to feeling very good . Nice amount of moodlifting qualities and a nice amount of pain relief . A keeper for sure and one of my favorites from CK. Long legged beauty as well, 4.5 ( long for my chemistry and tolerance) that shaped my rough edged pain to a happy cheerful mood . Lovely !

Red Bali 5.5
Smells like a green , tastes like a red . Nice grind. The initial effects are some nice moodlift along with some upfront energy with moderate pain relief . Two hrs in the gear shifted more towards relaxation with some sedation. Nice evening time pick . Good leaf , I enjoyed this one for a “kick the feet up while watching a movie , then drifting into a full body coziness” variety.

Craving Kratom is a GMP certified company ( majorly appreciated !) that has recently joined the ILK family . Based out of Texas and backed by the AKA, these folks aim to bring us high quality kratom with friendly and prompt service ... my experience with their products confirms that they are doing a mighty fine job at this . Reasonably priced, with very friendly and fast response with customer service adds beauty to their business and products offered . Good selection of products . They’ve recently added extract tablets to the menu , have a higher amount of full spectrum extract added to UEI. CK offers free samples to new customers and with orders over 40$ receive 20% discount ... thank you CK!! I really enjoyed chatting with Dustin and Michael at CK and can recommend them to anyone wanting to add another stellar source of leaf to ones rotation. Stoked to have them join the ILK crew and our growing community .

Thank you Craving Kratom ,
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.217 seconds