Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Inland Botanicals Review 1 week 1 day ago #51129

• goshawk
  • goshawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
Great explanation on the name, very creative too!

Pat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Inland Botanicals Review 1 week 1 day ago #51128

• Richard65
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 57
The Bulgarian is my favorite choice from Inland . Love the blend of maeng das. Thanks for the name explanation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Inland Botanicals Review 1 week 1 day ago #51127

• Inland Botanicals
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 387
Thanks for the feedback! I noticed you were curious about The Bulgarian and where we got the name. We wanted our first blend to be an all Maeng Da blend. Once we had the ratios ironed out, we stumbled across an image of the Bulgarian flag. If you look at the flag, it has white on top, green in the middle and red on the bottom. When looking at the strain ratios, this blend consists of a lot of white MD, followed by green and red. For whatever reason the name flowed that was it! :silly:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, goshawk

Inland Botanicals Review 1 week 2 days ago #51117

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1269
Nice goshawk ,

I won a contest Inland had sometime ago... I was very happy with all my picks .. my favorite was their green Malay. ,just made me feel great, really helped ease my pains .

I’m def guilty of more broken down reviews , just my style . Used to be in the ganja industry and was very into all the nuances ... that has def carried over to my kratom passion lol.

Gina and Nathan are doing great things , awesome company that really cares !

Look forward to hearing more of your kratom trials !

Thx for sharing :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, goshawk

Inland Botanicals Review 1 week 2 days ago #51115

• goshawk
  • goshawk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 35
Been meaning to getting around to reporting on my Inland Botanicals order review. This was an order I got with a Father's day special.

I mean, I still have my my apocalypse stash for when I thought kratom might become illegal here in Georgia but the idea of a sale tempted me. Plus another factor is that they offered these cool sampler packets. I mean for those of us that have been using the exact same variety for the last year, a bit of boredom had set in.

I was able to get this great variety of samples to work thru, I was quite impresses with the Bulgarian (have no idea where that name came from) I have not tried it yet but was impressed with the name "counting sheep"

I do want to say that, for me anyway, I just have a hard time being that sophisticated of a user. It is sort of like with wine, when people use tons of adjectives are used along with a wine that says stuff like it was a nice wine with a hint smokey ceder blueberries :-)

I do know however that the order was filled quickly and accurately. I have had fun reaching in the variety bag and randomly pulling out yet another quality packet.

Long term however I will end up buying a larger quantity (I normally buy by the kilo) for frugality reasons.
I am Not sure what variety I will get , but luckily there is even there an option to get 4 varieties in a kilo so I am happy as a lark!

Pat
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds