Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 2 weeks ago #51298

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9052
Private message sent
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 2 weeks ago #51297

• randybobandy
  • randybobandy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Sorry for the late response all, work has me by the balls at the moment and i'm working way too much right now, unfortunately its causing me a lot of pain.

I want to say thank you all very much for your input, its greatly appreciated!
I am a very indecisive person in general so these lists are a bit overwhelming lol :)

I guess to narrow it down for my over-active brain -- Although I havent tried many strains besides red MD and red bali, I would have to say my favorite for my mood and pain relief (especially pain relief) has been the red bali.

Can any of you suggest your top favorite red bali vendor? If there is a strain you all suggest as well that may be similar / better feel free to post as well.

Thank you all in advance and hope to hear from you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 2 weeks ago #51283

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
in sense/ gold leaf and oties both take credit. we have an unspoken rule of not stating that here for fear of backlash to them, but since they both have mentioned it, i figure its ok to repeat.

both great vendors, reasonable prices AND with quality product!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 2 weeks ago #51279

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970

Ripley78 wrote: Very Helpful! I'd like to try the re leaf. Waiting on a batch from C K kratom atm. My biggest problem with trying new vendors is the payment procedures. I almost tried the bitcoin but shied away when I saw how personal the questions were while filling out the form. Also for some reason venmo won't except my MasterCard. This leaves me with few options. PayPal and credit card. But I am always looking to add a new vendor to ad to my repertoire.
Thank you!

Hey Ripley,
I personally love cashapp, they have a bitcoin option that is free to use , haven’t tried it myself but understand that it’s pretty much a immediate / instant transaction... I’ll try it some time and report back .... some company’s have up to 50% off using bitcoin .... don’t know why I’ve never jumped on that train ?!!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts about CK , I enjoyed their products , great dudes running the show :) as well .
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 2 weeks ago #51275

• Ripley78
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 81
Very Helpful! I'd like to try the re leaf. Waiting on a batch from C K kratom atm. My biggest problem with trying new vendors is the payment procedures. I almost tried the bitcoin but shied away when I saw how personal the questions were while filling out the form. Also for some reason venmo won't except my MasterCard. This leaves me with few options. PayPal and credit card. But I am always looking to add a new vendor to ad to my repertoire.
Thank you!
Retired horse trainer/instructor/ gamer/goat farmer/ kratom enthusiast. If you can't say something nice, be subtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Ripley78.

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 2 weeks ago #51274

• Ripley78
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 81
Hello! :)
Retired horse trainer/instructor/ gamer/goat farmer/ kratom enthusiast. If you can't say something nice, be subtle.

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 2 weeks ago #51233

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
I have just tried Benni Botanicals out of the list that Brandon, Ripley and Michele made, and it was really good leaf. And i have been reading this forum enough that i can tell you they are all as good as benni so you are good with any of them. I wish i could try them all but i stock piled a bit and have a good stach already, and also i use much less recently. Anyway feel confident that you have 15 more top notch vendors to try! Peace
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 2 weeks ago #51231

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
hey randybobandy!

PA botanicals gotten red package, awesome, fibro blend, amazing!

insense/ gold leaf kratom OG great other herbals too. dark red MD and any dragon blend, stellar!

top extracts- red horn, yellow and revive blend are my faves

lucky herbals is great bang/ buck but you may have to wait till they take new members.

fused flora has some of my favorite golds and just tried the bent, WOW

bennis have great selection and prices as well.

re-leaf LLC (maine) is my monthly subscription. amazing blends that always change. GRYVOIQUU8 is my discount code. i pay 23 a month, shipping included for 100g. they always send 150 if not more. i got a 500g bag of red just for signing up.

i recommend signing up for emails and rewards whenever you can. it pays back!. and you are the first to know about specials!

glad to have you! happy you found us
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Ripley78, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 2 weeks ago #51222

• randybobandy
  • randybobandy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Thank you SomethingSacred and Ripley for the responses!

Taking notes and doing some research -- I appreciate the guidance and sharing personal experiences as it's exactly what i'm looking for.
Anyone who comes across this feel free to add on!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Ripley78, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 2 weeks ago #51213

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9052
Hello to Ripley78 and randybobandy!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Ripley78, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds