Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 3 weeks ago #51212

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9073
SomethingSacred, your list looks like the “Casey Casem top 40 greatest hits!” LMAO

Older folks will get it. Before your time. WAY!

That list is awesome! LMAO
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 3 weeks ago #51208

• Ripley78
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 81
Sure, I can suggest a few. I'd start with Inland Botanicals. Reasonable price, good quality, ( Counting Sheep is a favorite of mine. Mellow with no edginess but nice mood lift) For something a little more energetic you might like Solar Flare. Again no 'edginess' but nice lift.

You might like the 'yellow or red ranah' offered by Treasure House Botanicals. Both are fairly mellow. Also their RMD is very good. They might still have some of 'batch 47' and if they do you are in luck. One of the best potent leafs I have found. Very fair pricing as well. I like that they number the batches so you can go back and get the same exact on you liked. The RMD and Green Ranah mixed at 1/3 green ranah and 2/3 red MD was really perfect for me. I don't like the jitters and some greens can do that to me but the green ranah mixed with red was uplifting without any jitters. very potent.

I also bought from 'Your Botanical Garden'. it's been awhile but I was pleased. They offered free shipping on all orders and the leaf was fresh and potent. Also a fair price.

I think I got a total of 500 g for 65.00 total cost. Very nice people.

I am not a vendor. Just enjoy helping folks out here from time to time.
Enjoy the day and stay safe out there.
Retired horse trainer/instructor/ gamer/goat farmer/ kratom enthusiast. If you can't say something nice, be subtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by Ripley78.

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 3 weeks ago #51205

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2008
Hey Randybobandy,

Welcome to the ILK community/ family !
Good to have you ..

I’m not affiliated with any company, but many of them I’m proud to call friends .

There’s a long list a great ILK vendors .

Some that I’ve enjoyed immensely are -

Your Leaf Your Life
Fused Flora
InSense/ Goldleaf
Benni Botanical ( not ILK approved but should be )
PDO
COB
High Sierra
SOL
SLO
LOL.... that ones a joke :)
Kratom Krates
Bow Key
SoFlo
TopExtracts
Treasure House ( not approved )
Inland Botanicals
And more ....

Ones I’ve been enjoying lately -some of the above I mentioned , but this below is more recent.. and a couple varieties I like amongst many more that’d take a while to list .

Benni Botanical - wild green Hulu , super green and super green #2 ,
InSense/ Gold leaf - white Hulu , fuzzy dragon
Fused Flora - white aceh !! GMD
Buy Bulk Now ( not ILK approved) - WMD, red Bali , GMD
Your leaf your life - jungle white , green bone
Craving Kratom - GMD, gold and red Bali
COB - green and white Mahakan
PDO- white Bali , gold Mekong
SOL- royal red Thai
Smiley Time Herbals - smile white , gold and green glow
High Sierra - super yellow , Boost , green kapuas

Reality is that there’s so many great vendors with awesome leaf , the cool thing is most if not all ILK vendors have a satisfaction guarantee .... and most have discounts codes as well.

Others will chime in and offer up some suggestions as well, but I’ve been happy with the vendors I’ve mentioned , hard to say which is my Favorite , changes daily lol, I rotate like a mad man , always cycling between many diff sources . Ofcourse I have some favorites...

Look forward to hearing about which new vendor you choose to go with first , hope you come back and tell us all about it (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Ripley78, Babel-17

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Need help finding a quality online vendor 3 months 3 weeks ago #51203

• randybobandy
  • randybobandy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Hello all!

I have been researching day and night trying to make a decision on a good, quality, affordable online vendor since my normal go to seems to be out of stock on everything. It seems every search on reddit I find is 2-3 years old and I have thankfully come across this forum. Can anyone please suggest from their personal experience their current favorite online vendors that deliver quality at affordable pricing? Preferably would like responses from individuals that are not associated with any company :). If possible, please give 2-3 of your favorites. My favorite strain at the moment (haven't tried a lot of strains though) is the red bali as it has helped a TON with my back pain. Thinking of also trying green MD as I hear its in between the white and red and might be more suitable for day time. Thank you all very much in advance and look forward to your responses!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds