Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews

TOPIC:

What are your current top 2 vendors! 1 month 4 weeks ago #52081

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2522
I agree about taking less, and you can try taking the Otie's Kratom with something fatty, or an oil like that from coconuts. If this batch of Otie's is extremely micronized, and the alkaloids are just leaping into your bloodstream because your digestion is excellent, then that could cause the wobbles.

Oil helps get the alkaloids into your bloodstream, but afaik it causes them to do so at a slower rate. Though while the uptake can be slower, the burn can last longer, so keep that in mind.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What are your current top 2 vendors! 1 month 4 weeks ago #52072

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
hey chris!

im glad bottom line, you found something that works for YOU. insense is awesome. just a suggestion, since you already have products from oties. dial your dose back by about a third. i cant take any of their strains more than 1.5g at a time. my normal dose is roughly 2g depending on strain, company, ect.

consider exchanging if you really dont want it. i enjoyed their gold strains the most.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What are your current top 2 vendors! 1 month 4 weeks ago #52068

• chrisponce12
  • chrisponce12's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 16
You guys have more attractive prices then when i last ordered from you guys, I like that! I just placed my order, hope you're having a great weekend Gina!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What are your current top 2 vendors! 1 month 4 weeks ago #52067

• chrisponce12
  • Fresh Boarder
After trying out Oties and insense i can def say that the winner for me would have to be insense. I Ordered a split kilo from Oties and I don't like to talk bad about vendors but 2/4 of the strains gave me eye wobbles and nausea( Green dragon, super red). I thought it was just my biology that day so I came back to them a few times and same thing. Also another strain didnt mix well, left clumps. I know kratoms not meant to be an enjoyable taste but one of them is almost unbearable. Super bitter. I don't think I've ever had an experience like that with a vendor. I know their new, they have some ways to go. I just hate that i have a little over half a kilo im not touching. Insense on the other had was great all the way around. Tried 4 of their strains out and can't say anything bad about them. All the ones i picked out were of quality. I ordered a sample pack, almost wish i would have placed my kilo order with insense... Just giving you guys my feed back. i know alot of you order from Oties but for me its a no go. Thanks for sharing your guys fav vendors!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by chrisponce12.

What are your current top 2 vendors! 2 months 4 days ago #51965

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970
Thank you Cori,

Sharing what vendors have made you happier than not with their products and service is very beneficial for members pondering /worried about who to order from .

Thx again (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

What are your current top 2 vendors! 2 months 5 days ago #51932

• Cori177
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 128
These are not ILK vendors but...
I dont have time to write indepth reviews... just names

Lizas Botanicals (strong stuff. All of it.)
Treasure House Botanicals
Canopy (i liked green jong kong, super green malay, white blend)
Re-leaf (i get the Pick for Me kilo. Usually all good)
Bennis (not everything is bomb but most. Just ask him whats good)
Rhino (pretty good, only MeWe vendor)
Fused flora
Viable (very potent)
Krabot
PM me for more or info. No im not promoting these places or paid. Just helping people out who are looking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ripley78, FusedFlora, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What are your current top 2 vendors! 2 months 3 weeks ago #51617

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9052
Yes, as Michelle373 said, Yellow Brick Road is an inland blend. Please send my love!

Littlebear3, I did the same dang thing, forgetting to use the code earlier in the week (Insense). I won’t shop while so tarred next time. But I also forgot something and had to place ANOTHER order and used the code! Woohoo!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What are your current top 2 vendors! 2 months 3 weeks ago #51611

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
YEESSS..

i have had good luck with inland too. gina is a peach! i agree chris their YBR worked for me as well. also liked their green machine i think its called. even their red horn i remember was very good. and gold bali!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What are your current top 2 vendors! 2 months 3 weeks ago #51600

• Ripley78
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 81
I agree! Gina is the Best. I bought a split kg from her a few months ago and because I stagger my vendors I try to only use Inland once a week. Which is why I always wake up happy on Tuesday :) That is Inland day.
Retired horse trainer/instructor/ gamer/goat farmer/ kratom enthusiast. If you can't say something nice, be subtle.

What are your current top 2 vendors! 2 months 3 weeks ago #51598

• chrisponce12
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm about to place an order with Insense, I'll let you guys know how it goes. Also Ordered a 4 way from oties. @littlebear3 Their Yellowbrickroad at the time was probably one of the best blend I've ever had. Just worked very well with my chemistry, I was also humming lol. People probably thought I was crazy. I'm going to give inland another shot on my next order. Btw Gina your customer service is always awesome!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Ripley78, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds