Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

What are your current top 2 vendors! 1 month 1 week ago #51276

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2286
In Sense and Gold Leaf have a nice policy regarding sample packs. They offer a good way to try their variety of offerings, and/or to build up a rotation of Kratoms so as to avoid the feeling of your Kratom getting boring, or the "stale strain syndrome".

If you want to jump in with a strong daytime Red then In Sense has a Dark Red MD that is well regarded. The White Hulu from In Sense, and Gold Leaf, is another popular offering. They have lots of good stuff.

Otie's Botanicals, and Soflo, offer split keys, and they get good product. Hudson Valley Botanicals also deals in quality, and at excellent prices.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Babel-17.

What are your current top 2 vendors! 1 month 1 week ago #51273

• Ripley78
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 66
It almost sounds like it is a tolerance problem. Using the leaf from one vendor can cause that simply because you can't 'stagger' your doses. I also suffer from that. So what I do is buy from my top vendors. Meaning I usually have up to 7 different vendors to choose from in my kratom stash. I mark the days of the week on each package so I know not to take, say Gold Leaf 2 days in a row. ( Insense and Gold Leaf are very good vendors btw)
Treasure House Botanicals numbers each batch so you know if it is a different batch and also if you loved a particular #, you can go re buy that same one again. Also a very good price. ( 30 $ for 250 g)

I just bought a batch from CK Kratom that I saw in here and am waiting for it's arrival. I'll let ya'll know, but have high hopes for that vendor. There's many to choose from in here. I'm working my way through the ones that have the kind of payment availability that I prefer :)
Retired horse trainer/instructor/ gamer/goat farmer/ kratom enthusiast. If you can't say something nice, be subtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What are your current top 2 vendors! 1 month 1 week ago #51271

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1844
You are welcome to check our reviews...

We have many happy and satisfied customers!

Wild Kratom at goldleafbotanicals.net (NEW - CBD Now available)
and
Plantation or Farmed Kratom at insensebotanicals.com

We import all of our Kratom directly from Indonesia....with no one in the middle.

We keep our Kratom in a temperature and humidity controlled room

We got into this to provide Great Kratom at affordable prices.

You are welcome to come and check us out.

Let me know if you send your order in please....you can also use a standing discount, good all the time....

Code: ILKForMe15%

good at either website.

There is another sale going on till tomorrow night at midnight, see our other post.

Enjoy and Kratom on

Thank you ILK

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
goldleafbotanicals.net
insensebotanicals.com
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ripley78, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

What are your current top 2 vendors! 1 month 1 week ago #51270

• chrisponce12
  • chrisponce12's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 8
Hello k community, just made an account recently, I need your guys help. I've taking kratom for about 5 years now and been bouncing around vendors, haven't really found something I stick with for more than six months. I was buying from inland botanicals last year for a few months, the quality was great but then I received 2 bad batches and I decided to look elsewhere. Tried Christopher's, but it's about 2 years, at the time I was okay but there was better. I currently have some from mitra, its always a hit or miss with these guys. I bought from them because they were having a sale at about 80 a kilo. I'm at point where I don't mind paying a little more but I don't want to be paying an absurd price. I've been reading some forums on here talking about Re Leaf llc, and they seem to have a good rep. Their "High Class" selection caught my eye, priced at $23 for 50g... So If I'm buying a Kilo, that's $299 with discount included, excluding shipping. Is it just me or is that crazy prices. Maybe It's because I haven't tried $299/k quality.... The most I've ever paid was $175/k . Has anyone tried their "High Class" ? I don't mind paying 100-150/k if it's great quality, but is "High Class" pricing justified? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, hope you all are having a great day!:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: C.O.B, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by chrisponce12.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds