Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PDO Botanicals 4 weeks 1 day ago #51403

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4241
great company. dont have anything bad to say about them!

im that person that orders when they have specials or BOGOs. thats how i tried the workday blend. and the red bali. i also love their malasian pig. all spectacular. i was tempted with the white but i get a few more octaves of crazy with most whites. and i alrady have a few for blending, but we dont use it often. trying to be sensible lol..resist the fomo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PDO Botanicals 4 weeks 1 day ago #51401

• Iroticiv
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 34
Hi, thanks for the heads up on the white horn from pdo. Just received their white Bali and it is very good..in fact, pdo is my go to place for white Bali. Very clean energy. Plus Jeffrey is a great guy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

PDO Botanicals 4 weeks 2 days ago #51390

• JosephMerrick
  • JosephMerrick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
So I was waiting to try the White Bali before I submitted my review. In my opinion, it is some of the best Kratom I have ever ordered, maybe the best. I encourage anyone who likes an energized mood lift with some pain relief to try it. I am glad I went for the kilo on this order.

Somethingsacred, thanks for your reply. Those are the greens I ordered on my first order from PDO. That is quite the coincidence with not only the greens, but the White Bali. What did you think of the White Bali?

Since you know I like this one so much do you have any suggestions you could share? I appreciate it.

Take care!!!
I am not an animal!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by JosephMerrick.

PDO Botanicals 1 month 4 days ago #51307

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1516
Hi Joseph,

Funny you should mention the white Bali , I just received my kilo minuets ago !

I read a email they sent stating that the net mitra % was at 3.8 with this batch!!!! I don’t know how that’s possible but I ( of course ) has to place a order . I have a review that’s almost finished .. but can tell you that the green northern Sumatran MD , green Malaysian wild harvest , white horn MD, workday blend and last Bali batch is very good and worth trying . All have great energetic effects , and varying levels of moodlift and pain relief between all of these pics , but all are worthy and quality leaf .

Look forward to comparing notes about this new batch of white Bali .... excited to see what it’s all about :)

Good to see you again and thx for sharing your experience with us ! (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Dude Guyman

PDO Botanicals 1 month 4 days ago #51305

• JosephMerrick
  • JosephMerrick's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
Hey All, I wanted to add a new review for people wondering if PDO Botanicals is worth gambling an order on. My last couple orders have come from Re-Leaf and Oties, both were so-so this time around, but I really believe it’s crap-shoot when you order Kratom since we all know they have good Kratom. That was my main reason for trying a new vendor this time around.

That said, PDO put me off at first due to their pricing for larger quantities, but that’s never stopped me before, so I ordered a few 100g bags to try out in case it was nothing special. The greens I received were acceptable, nothing earth shattering, but the White Horn knocked me for a loop—very energizing with a great mood lift—like I had never experienced before. I should have bought more was my first thought.

I received an email from PDO about how excellent their new White Bali is, so I decided to chance it and buy a kilo along with another 100g of their pig kratom to sample. I’m hoping it’s as good as the White Horned. If anyone is interested I’d be happy to report on those once I receive them.

PDO is the real deal. I am happy with my initial order and will continue to order from them if their quality holds up. I’m guessing if this kilo hits I’ll have a new favorite. Anyone have more experience with their strains? Favorites?

Take care.
I am not an animal!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Dude Guyman

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds