Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Your Leaf Your Life Review 2 weeks 6 days ago #51490

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4300
Nice Review Brandon. :-? I have tried Philly one time & they were Really Good.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Your Leaf Your Life Review 3 weeks 12 hours ago #51467

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1516
Philly Kratom “YOUR LEAF YOUR LIFE “

Plantation Green Thai
Super fine grind, practically nano
Pleasing mild taste , lacking any bitterness
deep earthy yummy kratom smell
Lots of energy .... ! Long lasting energy at that ..4-4.5 hrs long , good moodlift with nice pain relief . This is best as a morning or afternoon dose , or when needing some high octane to power through work or to climb a mountain. Lol. Very good high energy strain.

Philly’s Special 5gm
Red vein taste with extract flavor
Good grind
Mellow ( for me ) inducing vibes , decent pain relief , mild moodlift . This is a great choice when wanting to lower the pain levels a notch or 2 and chill out . Good down shift into cozy relief .

Green Bone
Happy smooth energy
Great moodlift , feeling stoked !
Nice amount of pain relief
This variety is very good , I’ve been having stomach issues lately ( will spare the details lol) with low energy and this leaf picked my spirits up gave me a wave of optimism for the second half of the day !

White Jungle
Fine grind
mild taste
Light and fresh smelling leaf
Absolutely fabulous variety !
-This jungle white is very clean effects smooth but perky energy ...., packs major moodlift with very nice pain relief . Long legged as well, lasting 5.5 hrs . Really impressed! This variety stood out ! Happy mood inducer , sharp and clear headed, Quality leaf , quality effects . Very good (L) All positive vibes with this one ! No edginess whatsoever!! Highly recommend

Grit
*This is a red blend with a healthy amount of extract
.....Darker green/ red with small chunks of extract
.....Extract dominated taste with background red kratom flavor , ... absent of bitterness
......Earthy red extract smell
-Grit ( totally accurate awesome name ) texture was totally unique from any other kratom preparation Ive had the honor to try . Super relaxation/ sedation effects .. Mellow vibes with a warm led blanket effect . HEAVY !!
Can see this as a “take when nothing else is working and ready for deep comatose sleep” or utter melting relaxation. And I don’t write this lightly lol. Heavy hitter !

White Bali ...
Fresh lovely smell
Fine grind
Mellow taste
Wow, great moodlift , clean upbeat energy with some decent pain relief . Really liked this as my morning dose . Gave me perky energy and a positive attitude . Had me saying “ why’s everyone so uptight “? Lol
Easy on the nerves while not lacking potency !
Wonderful variety .

Super Green
Lovely smell, very fresh
Good grind, no grit
Smooth mellow taste, very little bitterness…
The super green is another winner in the lineup of quality pics. Awesome clarity, clean high octane energy with zero anxiety , lovely mood lift and respectable pain relief. Just feeling on top of the world right now… Great morning afternoon pic… All-around wonderful strain. All smiles, positive vibes!

Philly Crystal Extract
1gm added to plain leaf gave somensolid muscle relaxation and a warm pain relieving element . Mellow and chill, not overwhelming, didn’t feel impaired at all just happy with lowered pain, solid depth of chilaxin smiles .

Sean , aka Your Leaf Your Life , aka Philly Kratom has some great leaf! High quality products that really impressed me ....
Recently ILK approved which I’m very happy about ..... another solid choice for the rotation line up ...if your looking for a OG kratom enthusiast turned vendor , you would be very stoked to try his stellar selections. Offering 10oz kratom sample packs at a great price 60$ and oz’s of CBD flowers for 15$ provided with fast and friendly customer service gives great value to this company, very worthy company indeed . I recommend giving Your Leaf Your Life a try. All around happy experience with these good folks !

Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Philly

www.yourleafyourlife.com/
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: madmaxnightrider, Kaycee777, Nan70, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.300 seconds