Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PDO Review #2 3 weeks 6 hours ago #51501

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4300
White Bali is one of my Favorite Strains along with every other Strain that Exists. :silly: Curious to know what you think about the W Bali. I've always like PDO's Red Horn.

Thanks Glad to be back Brandon.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PDO Review #2 3 weeks 14 hours ago #51495

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1519
Good morning Madmax !! 100 % agree !
Solid amd very honest full of integrity folks , I am taking their new white Bali this morning , because I rotate like it’s going out of style lol, I’ve had this new leaf for a month but only tried it 2 other times ... I’ll post my thoughts after a few more go around , but like everything PDO offers’s , quality product through and through !

Such a pleasure to know these folks , and also an amazing honor to have you back Madmax !

Have a great day my friends !!!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

PDO Review #2 3 weeks 16 hours ago #51491

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Rights to Use Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4300
Nice Review on PDO. PDO is one of my Favorite Vendors of all time. Jeff couldn't be any Nicer & Easier to Deal with. Great Guy. You Right about the Taste of Akuamma. If you think Kratom taste bad, Akuamma makes Kratom taste like Sweet Tea. Nothing more Bitter than Akuamma Powder. Have to go with the Capsules Fow Show. I know it can be hard to get Akuamma from Overseas Suppliers because the Akuamma tends to come back Damp & Moldy. That seems to be the one & only problem with the Akuamma is getting it Fresh but I know PDO's Products always are Fresh. So no need to worry about the Akuamma from PDO because Jeff only Acquires the Freshest Products. I would be wary of any other Vendors that sell Akuamma because it can be tough to get Akuamma that is Fresh. PDO's 90% Kava is the Strongest & Best out of all the dozen or so Vendors that I have tried Kava Extract from. Way Stronger than the Standard 30%. You have to have a Milligram Scale because it doesn't take very much & you don't want to waste any of it.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
Life Is Like Teaching Sanskrit To A Pony.
Intelligence is like a river. The deeper it is... the less noise it makes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider.

PDO Review #2 3 weeks 2 days ago #51468

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1519
PDO Review #2

White Horn MD

- nice grind
- Earthy potent kratom smell
- Moderately bitter, can taste the alkaloid strength
-very nice clean energy
-great moodlift
-Excellent pain relief
First dose of the day , this WHMD treated me very well. Smooth onset of effects , positive outlook, happy vibes , upbeat energy with zero edginess. Sweet pain relief , which always impresses me with a white “strain”... long legged as well, 4.5 hrs .
* A very well rounded leaf perfect for morning or midday clarity for positive inducing vibes with a bright outlook.... just what the doc ordered for these stressful times .I absolutely love this variety, Quality product with all the lovely points that I appreciate in top shelf kratom. Recommend for all those who love whites and greens as this one feels like a solid green with added clarity .

Workday Blend Enhanced
Nice grind
Faint extract smell, nice and friendly
deeper flavor , but light and note worthy
-kicked in 30 minutes after dosing , great attentive energy, very good pain relief with nice moodlift . Wow! Once it kicks in raises all the levels of awesomeness pretty high and maintains there… Like a sustained guitar note that sounds freaking amazing… That’s how you feel, happy carefree ready to bus but and take on the world LOL highly recommend! Five hours long of clean burning but gentle on the nerves energy!!!!

Green Malaysian Wild Harvest
Deep green color
Lovely scent , just smells great
Good grind , not baby powder , with no gritty texture
-This beautiful variety is packed full of energy, very good moodlift with moderate pain relief . As a morning dose I was zinging around the house getting ready for a beach day, did the dishes without fuss (lol) and just felt very clear headed . The energy and moodlift are its strong signature traits , but not slacking in pain reduction . Great leaf to start the day with or to get a super charge midway through .
Def a worthy “strain” lasting me approx 4.5 -5 hrs with solid effects . Lovely and elegant wonderful variety.

Green Northern Sumatran MD
Bright green color
Mellow flavor
Fresh smell
This GNS MD is a very well rounded green. Balanced energy , clean and clear. Moderate pain relief with a healthy level of moodlift . I really enjoy this as my morning go to as the clarity is great with enough octane to keep a steady pace at work without burning out .... the pain that is always with me was nulled down to a level making it a distant thought, lasting approx 5 hrs of relief and just feeling good and level . This is the traits I’ve come to think of most GMD’s I’ve loved , potent , but not overbearing ... a lovely balance of what kratom has to offer .

White Bali
This very special variety is a winner ! Mellow flavor, earthy sweet smell with a fine grind . Crystal clear non edgy stimulation with awesome focus , good pain relief lasting a solid 5 hrs +.
Easily made it into my special leaf zone in my herbal chest . Absolute winner across the board . There’s a new batch that I’ll be posting a review on. This particular one I’m writing about is from the previous restock . Just beautiful!

ThunderGodVine
Still trying this herb out , claimed to give great relief from inflammation type ailments such as arthritis and more . I’ll add my thoughts after I’ve tried more and have a thorough perspective to share !

Akuamma

PDO was one of the very first companies to offer this African seed . Hyperion offers this Incapsulated to help avoid the bitterness , which btw you’ll never be able to forget after tasting the powder by itself , great quality . Adding 3-4 caps to my kratom dose gave me a deeper level of pain relief and added a bit of warmth as well. Very nice Akuamma that for me is very good to have on hand when wanting a little more from your kratom while not wanting to take in more leaf . Also very helpful when tapering down the leaf a bit , makes for a smoother and more easy going transition while on the trail to lowering tolerance.

PDO is once again a kratom and alternative herb provider that has earned my respect and deserves some consideration for the quality products they provide for us in need of relief . Operated by a husband and wife team , these folks are super friendly and offer us rare picks of kratom from around the Indonesian territories and beyond .
Highly recommend these guys , good solid pick for fine top shelf kratom and other relieving herbs. Also happens to have a powerful 90% kavalactone kava extract that I add to reg or micronized kava in place of alcohol or when the need to unwind and melt the stress away is called for.... . Sign up for their newsletters and get updates on new stock as it comes in .

Thank you Hyperion and Tiffany :) (L)

Please keep doing the good work !

pdobotanicals.com/
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Kaycee777, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds