Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Treasure House Botanicals/ Kats Botanicals Review 2 days 15 hours ago #51833

• Ripley78
  • Ripley78's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 66
Thanks Richard :) I'll give the samples a try tomorrow. Appreciate the info!
Retired horse trainer/instructor/ gamer/goat farmer/ kratom enthusiast. If you can't say something nice, be subtle.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Treasure House Botanicals/ Kats Botanicals Review 3 days 8 hours ago #51828

• Richard65
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 65
It went very well for me. Not "too good" at all. I have only tried the Modern WMD once but it was very effective for mood, minor pain, & some good energy. I started with 1g & added another gram about 50 minutes later. Next time I'll start with 2g. For reference purposes I usually take 2-3 grams at a time. Haven't tried any others yet but think I will like them as well. Thanks again Ripley for the heads-up.
Next up in the next couple of days is the Premium JK
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ripley78, Babel-17

Last edit: by Richard65.

Treasure House Botanicals/ Kats Botanicals Review 3 days 14 hours ago #51822

• Ripley78
  • Junior Boarder
I was wondering how that went for everyone. I still haven't tried that batch yet but would like to know if that batch was good...or Too good :)
Retired horse trainer/instructor/ gamer/goat farmer/ kratom enthusiast. If you can't say something nice, be subtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Treasure House Botanicals/ Kats Botanicals Review 1 week 5 days ago #51649

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1519
Good deal gentlemen!!
Look forward to hearing your experience!

And of course im fighting with myself with ordering some or holding out cause I really shouldn’t order anything at the moment , I’d say that’s my weak spot lol, always wanting to order when I have plenty to o keep the natives happy :) .... myself lol ... Fear of missing out always perseveres ..!!..!!..

Enjoy the day fellas (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ripley78

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Treasure House Botanicals/ Kats Botanicals Review 1 week 5 days ago #51647

• goshawk
  • Junior Boarder
Decided to try some of that that batch #50 my self: Premium Jongkong

Will go very easy for the initial test.

Pat
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Treasure House Botanicals/ Kats Botanicals Review 1 week 5 days ago #51646

• Richard65
  • Junior Boarder
Hey Brandon. Decided to try a variety. I ordered modern green & white MD, super green, prem. JK, & white MD. His prices are pretty good & already received a tracking number around 2:30pm. Now it's up to USPS lol. Hoping I can use it to mix & fire up some of my slower powder. And of course try small doses on its own. I shall find out soon & will let you know .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ripley78, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Treasure House Botanicals/ Kats Botanicals Review 1 week 5 days ago #51640

• Pizza and kratom ?
Hey Richard,

To my knowledge you can request for samples of the wobbly prone varieties before placing a order ..I think paying for shipping is all that’s needed. I’ve found that these wobbly strains are good at way smaller doses..... meaning good effects and without wobbles .

What did you end up ordering Richard ? Look forward to hearing about your experience. :)

Treasure House Botanicals/ Kats Botanicals Review 1 week 5 days ago #51636

• Richard65
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks for the heads-up on Treasure House batch #50 strains Ripley. Curious to try their potent leaf so just placed my 1st order from them. I've never suffered from wobbles but I plan on small doses to start. lol
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ripley78, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Treasure House Botanicals/ Kats Botanicals Review 1 week 6 days ago #51629

• Pizza and kratom ?
Thanks for sharing Ripley ,

I’ve made a handful of purchases from TH in the last and was very happy with the price and quality of their products.

Kats , I’ve only tried once , and the three varieties I tried were very good and supplied with stellar customer service.

Two great companies.

The modern white and modern green have been winners in the past with TH , I think I might still have some stashed away for a rainy day . Good time to dig into my herb chest :)

Treasure House Botanicals/ Kats Botanicals Review 1 week 6 days ago #51620

• Ripley78
  • Junior Boarder
So just to let you guys know, if you are a fan of Treasure House, like I am. They have a thing going on right now called: From the Vault. It isn't a sale although their prices always feel like a sale, but rather selling off some of their premium picks that they had saved back for themselves. They number each batch so if you have a favorite but it was sold out there's a good chance you may find it again. Batch # 42 and #45 and esp #47 ( Red MD and Green Ranah) were excellent. They have some very potent kratom right now from batch 50 that comes with a warning to take Small doses. I asked for a sample and they were happy to toss that in with my regular order. I didn't buy any of that yet because I fear the wobbles. But I'll try it.

Kats Botanicals: Kats used to be my favorite vendor for service, price, and quality. About a year or 2 ago they had to stop using my preferred payment option and I was sad. However they have solved that so I was delighted to find I could order from them again.
Do they stack up to Treasure House? I would say not. But a good pick to add to your weekly 'stagger' if you are looking for a good product at affordable pricing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Kaycee777, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds