Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

HIGH SIERRA HERBALS REVIEW 3 months 3 weeks ago #51654

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2590
It speaks well of their source that they have access to quality Green Kapuas. I've read that the established harvesters and growers are protective of the region. Imo Green Kapuas Hulu is a good baseline variety of Kratom.

thekratommag.com/usage-effects/what-you-need-to-kn...-hulu-kapuas-kratom/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HIGH SIERRA HERBALS REVIEW 3 months 3 weeks ago #51652

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2112
High Sierra Herbals

Green Kapuas 5gm
-nice fine grind
-very palatable taste
-smells like awesomeness
Nice mood lift, very very good actually… Moderate pain relief good upbeat energy with solid octane but grounded at the same time …
Happy happy happy leaf ! Perfect for a morning dose to put you in a very positive headspace or midday dose to remind you that you deserve to be super stoked !!Love this one !! Very good !

Super Yellow 4.5gm
Extremely smooth and mellow flavor , nice lighter green color
Smells great
This variety is all smiles combined with clarity and mood lift! Absolutely lovely strain…! As my second dose of the day just feeling great while working… This would be a good morning or afternoon dose or when you just wanna be super clearheaded, extremely happy, feeling on top of the world…I feel like the effects don’t have very long legs ... approx 2-2.5 hrs...but the moodlift and happiness that comes from this variety could be prolonged by mixing in a mid spec green imo... I’ll give that a try ! All said and done very lovely , and who knows ... maybe next dose will prove to have longer lasting effects ..??

Boost Blend 5 gm
This beauty is a blend of several white varieties . Smooth up and go energy, very clearheaded.....nice moodlift .... some good pain relief with this white mix as well. Great morning or midday choice . I really enjoyed this white for getting my first, second or third wind of the day. Beautiful leaf and highly recommend for those white vein fans out there .

CALM

The name says it all !

-Brick red coloring
-Slight fermented smooth flavor
-light musty smell ,
I’ve seen quite a few folks ask what varieties would be accommodating for night time , this is a effective nervous system down shift into heavy eyelids and a relaxed body . I haven’t tried smaller doses to check the energy factor , but at reg dose amount this is great at getting the chilaxin mode into effect

High Sierra Herbals is a ILK approved vendor that provides friendly and prompt service and products at very reasonably priced . Jeff is a total sweetheart of a dude and after having previously reviewed his company and products twice before , this time around didn’t let me down with my quality expectations. I am very impressed by the new green Hulu kapuas and really likes the Boost blend . Hulu wins the prize as an exceptionally grest green that delivers everything I want in a awesome green . Calm blend is a great one to have for the night time regimen ... solidly consistent effects . Lab tested at cGMP certified labs , and free first class shipping on all orders over 19.99... very cool ! Offering a free sample to anyone interested trying before buying , they stand behind their products with confidence. Sign up for their newsletter to get the first heads up on deals and promos they run. As of now there new special is as follows -

Spend $20-$49 Save 10% Use promo code 10PERCENT

Spend $50-$79 Save 15% Use promo code 15PERCENT

Spend $80-$99 Save 20% Use promo code 20PERCENT

Spend $100 or more Save 25% Use promo code 25PERCENT

I highly recommend HSH for anyone’s rotation of kratom varieties . Much respect ! Big gratitude !

Thank you so much Jeff / High Sierra Herbals (L) !!!!

www.highsierraherbals.com/
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds