Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Canadian Vendor 2 months 1 day ago #52121

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
I can vouch for Canada kratom store and canada kratom express. They both have quality, consistency, service and shipping.

I agree with Kaycee that if you want the very best leaf you better go with insense/gold leaf, benni, ect in the states.

Happy shopping!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Canadian Vendor 2 months 6 days ago #52059

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 248
Hi Liv254
I have been purchasing kratom both in Canada and the U.S. for over 8 years. I am Canadian and live in the Montreal area. I have tried most of the Canadian vendors and currently ordering from ‘Canada Kratom Store’. They are quick to respond to concerns and the quality is consistently good. Another I used to order from is located on the west coast in the Vancouver vicinity. They are Canada Express Kratom and pretty good also. The thing is that I have found more potent leaf in the U.S. from a variety of vendors, many approved here. Some still sell to Canucks like Insense Botanicals. I hope this helps a little and good luck!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Canadian Vendor 2 months 1 week ago #52016

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2008
Liv -

Also you can use the search bar and type in “Canadian vendors “ any discussion with Canadian vendors should pop up :)
Life is better with kratom !

Canadian Vendor 2 months 1 week ago #52015

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Away
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2008
Hey Liz , I sent you alk into a csndsinnvendor topic via PM or messaging .... I’ll ask around and see if anyone I know can give a solid recommendation! BoMalley is one of our longest time members and is in Canada, she mentions a company she was happy with in the thread I sent via PM . There has to be a winning company up in the northern territories! (L)

www.ilovekratom.com/forum/rate-a-vendor/9382-updat...n-vendors.html#50877
Life is better with kratom !

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Canadian Vendor 2 months 1 week ago #52000

• Liv254
  • Liv254's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
i'm finding it difficult to find an online kratom vendor in canada. I will find a vendor that looks good but eventually it isn't (no reviews, hard to find contact info, bad customer service) . Can someone please give me the name of a quality vendor in Canada.. PLEASE? I've been hunting all day

TIA
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.129 seconds