Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Rhino Remedies 2 months 2 weeks ago #52251

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2112
Rhino Remedies

Super Green Malay
- Super fine grind .. nano?!
- Soft scent , smells great
- Delicious kratom , almost zero bitterness , very palatable
First try of this beautiful variety was impressive. Clean / smooth energy. Very good pain relief , relaxed body but awake ! These well rounded effects were packed with a solid amount of moodlift. This is one of those anytime of the day “strains” , but better suited for the first half of the day. However ...could be a great early evening pick when wanting to chill but maintain great mental clarity and high level of contentment. Long legged , lasting around 4.5 hrs...I’d bet 5+hrs depending on tolerance and pain/ energy levels . VERY GOOD !

Green Rhino
Wow! This is such a clean energy packed with major clarity variety of Kratom. Fine grind, lovely smell just like the Super Green Malay… Lovely taste lacking any noticeable bitterness. As my second dose of the day I’m feeling on top of the world, just amazing! This is a good morning or daytime pick… High-quality leaf all the way. Very good mood lift clean smooth high-octane energy without a trace of any edginess whatsoever. Also noteworthy is that this has great antianxiety properties… Much in the same way that the super green Malay has. Would be really good for anyone or most people who are dealing with social anxiety or some form of anxiety, for me, this is a “confidence boosting looking people in the eyes with a smile” kind of leaf. highly recommend this variety :)

Batak
-Fine grind
-Smooth mellow smell
-low bitterness
Another winner in the Rhino line up!
This lovely variety packs a high amount clean octane , very good moodlift, and a solid amount of pain relief to boot . Took as my morning dose, the benefits hit fast .... put a big smile on my face and smoothed out tension that was lingering in my tummy .
It’s been a stressful time for me , and this leaf brought my anxiety down to nada and helped my body feel stoked . Lasting approx 3hrs strong , 4hrs before thinking about re-dosing . Absolutely lovely for morning or midday . All around high quality leaf ! This is great for getting stuff done , working , hiking ... feeling sharp and full of energy without edginess!
After trying a sample of this , I put in a order to have this one on hand ..!!..!!.. sooo gewd!!!

Premium Red Horn
-Very fine grind , if not nano ,right next to it !
-very mellow and yummy taste
-soft and attractive smell
Reds can be hit and miss for me, usually miss, I’m happy to report that this PRH is a nice warm “chilaxin ” red .
Great tension tamer , very nice pain relief ( muscles very relaxed ) ... relaxed energy, but not a “knock you out sedation”.... just relaxed with a smile :) coinciding with a appreciative bit of background energy. This is definitely a towards the end of the day pick , or when need/wanting to shift down a couple notches . Excellent anti anxiety properties... Solid Red !

MD Supreme
- smooth fine grind
- Nice fresh Kratom smell
- Little bite of bitterness, still delicious What a lovely variety, as my morning dose gave me nice background energy with a calm all around relaxed vibe at the same time. Very nice pain relief, moderate mood lift, has decent clarity with little happy buzz effect going on :) Great anti anxiety relief that put me in a all around happy place . While this served me well as my morning dose , I feel it would best suited as a afternoon or early evening pick . Legs on this beauty lasted strongly 4 hrs, esta muy bueno !!

I’ve wanted to try Rhino Remedies for quite some time now , and after hearing a friend from a discord server relay how amazing his Super Green Malay is , I placed a order and was stoked out when threw in some samples to try .. and of course... I had to place another order after being blown away by his Batak and Green Rhino. I’m very happy/ satisfied with the prompt response and fast shipping I experienced with RR whose located in Oregon, I’m in Cali ... on the third day after my order ... my package was delivered !
Really can’t say enough good things about this vendor.

Ryan does not have website up just yet , but is in the process of getting one in the near future . RR’s contact info for anyone wanting to place a order is - This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

I have yet to see a bad review from a customer , and because of his consistency with providing high quality leaf and long standing integrity , I can highly recommend this company for folks to try !

Thank you Ryan / Rhino Remedies (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, rpitts1955

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds