Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Aussiekratom.net 1 month 2 weeks ago #52317

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Hi su79,

I’m bummed to hear that they are ghosting you, ive never heard of this company before ..
How did you find out about them ? Any reviews you’ve read ?

There’s plenty of scammers out there , I sure hope that this is a matter of a glitch in there ordering: shipping ... I hope so !!

If you’ve paid via credit card , call up your provider and have them cancel the transactions.

I’ll try contacting them as well, and will let you know if I find any info to share .

Welcome to ILK, it’s good fortune you found us , now when you order , we can help to verify a quality vendor from a scammer . I’ll keep my fingers crossed that this works out ... but just be prepared , and cancel your payment if possible .

Sending you the best hope for success with your order ,

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ripley78

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

Aussiekratom.net 1 month 2 weeks ago #52316

• Su79
  • Su79's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Anyone used aussiekratom.net? I bought off them last Monday and they were all communication until I paid and now I’ve been ghosted. Anyone else had any dealings?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Su79.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.103 seconds