Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Vendor Reviews
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Bulk Kratom Now Review #2 4 weeks 23 hours ago #52588

• Smit
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
Thank you for that solid feedback, assisting you with the best quality product at the most affordable prices is an honor and we are super happy to help!

Thanks again for letting others know of your experience, we really appreciate that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Dude Guyman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Bulk Kratom Now Review #2 1 month 1 day ago #52564

• Dude Guyman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 70
Yeah, Super Green Malay is the one that has been consistently good for me across the two vendors I have tried so far, so I figured I better stick to at least one that has been good for me. It's been what I'd call smooth, not too sedating or energizing (I do not like speedy stuff or too sedating). The Ketapang is my test/gamble. Hopefully similar to Green Malay and Super Greens I have tried.

I almost went for the Red Elephant because of yours and Leelove's comments about it, but reds have mostly been useless to me except my very first little 28g Red Bali order at Mitragaia, which was very strong but more sedating than I'd like, but was no good the second time I ordered 250g of it, and Otties Red Bali was also..."meh", actually made me feel a little sick. Otties Red Bentuangie was completely no good for me, even after months of revisiting it. Just did nothing at all. So, no more reds for me I guess. The only white I tried was a Mitragaia red/white blend (Red Dragon?) and that gave me pretty intense wobbles(?) like shivering when not cold. Could barely put tooth paste on my brush. Very unpleasant, so I'll just go right down the middle with greens. A whole bunch of it! >:0)

@Smit Thanks for the special on kilos! It allows me to grab a nice big "sample" right from the start which I much prefer over fiddling with frequent little bite-sized orders + all that shipping.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Smit, Leelove

Last edit: by Dude Guyman.

Bulk Kratom Now Review #2 1 month 2 days ago #52551

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2008
Nice one Dude :) please let us know your thoughts on those pics . I haven’t tried those ones ... have some super green Malay , it was one that didnt hit it out of the park . Ready to revisit that one soon , and see if completely gets me by surprise lol. Kratom is like that . Doesn’t deliver ,,, weeks later ... delivers like a champ ..could end up being a new favorite lol .....
look forward to hearing your experience (L)

Good to see you again Dude B-)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Dude Guyman

Bulk Kratom Now Review #2 1 month 2 days ago #52546

• Dude Guyman
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 70
Thanks for the info. I just placed myself an order for 2K. One Green Malay, one Green Ketapang. Will let you know how it works out!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Smit

Bulk Kratom Now Review #2 1 month 5 days ago #52503

• Smit
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
Thank you buddy!

It is always a pleasure reading your reviews, with so much honesty and goodness
We are super happy that our leaf has treated you well and thank you again for the kind words.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Dude Guyman

Bulk Kratom Now Review #2 1 month 5 days ago #52501

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Somethingsacredgoinonhere's Avatar Topic Author
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2008
Bulk Kratom Now

White Bali
Slow Spec (mellow /relaxing)
-Fine grind
-Darker green color
-That earthy delicious kratom smell
-Mellow taste with a sight alkaloid bite

-The color of this white Bali caught my eye immediately, dark shade of green.
Very well balanced benefits . Mellow moodlift with relaxing energy and mild to moderate pain relief.....( for my chemistry) . Perfect for someone just starting out with kratom or who is looking for a gentle easing of the nerves . The legs on this white Bali are 3-4 hrs. Nice evening white to simmer down without being overwhelmed with sedation or through the roof energy .
*Then again , next time I take this , I may have a high octane experience , I’ll report back if that happens lol !! After 6 doses , it’s revealed mostly its calm and gentle nature :)

Red Elephant

Mid Spec ( not slow , not fast)
Fine grind
Nice earthy scent , doesn’t have that fermented smell..
Tastes more like a green

- I must say , this is a very lovely red. Very good pain relief, mellow vibes ...calming with some upfront energy that after 2.5 hrs remains happily in the background, but never quite leaves for 4-4.5 hrs. Lately I’ve been feeling anxious , muscles tense and achey , this red elephant was very helpful in bringing me relief. Perfect daytime and or evening leaf, when the nerves require support in leveling out and feeling at peace all the while having good focus . Good red to have on hand . A new favorite for sure !!! If you like slightly faster reds that isn’t a slouch in the pain relieving department.... this one is a winner !!
Exceptional red to add a o ones rotation very nicely and worthy of giving a try !! (L) lovely !! :)
(Leelove was right about this one ;) )

Green JK
Mid -fast spec( smooth but energetic)
-nice grind
-Friendly earthy smell
-mild taste , with a level of robust strength

First few try’s:

- This GJK imparts a warm and cozy feel, like a good red , along with a double cappuccino energy burst with moderate moodlift and pain relief .This balanced but upbeat energy comes on pretty quick, fading about ...2.5-3 hrs.

6th dose :
- This morning proved to be an exceptional GJK experience. Very nice clean energy , lovely focus and clarity , with a healthy amount of moodlift . Kratom just always amazes me . Never make up your mind after only trying a few times , with so many factors at play .... to give any particular leaf a fair trial, don’t form an opinion until you’ve given it at least 5-6 try’s. This is a beautiful long legged variety , 5.5 hrs , 4 hrs unwavering strength . Had me charging at work happily . Very uplifting ..... and grounding at the same time ...muy bueno ..!!..!!.. Perfect for the morning or a midday dose :) I can recommend this GJK for anyone looking for smooth, clean non jittery energy with respectable pain relief ! High rating leaf !

My second time reviewing BKN was anothet great experience .... It’s wonderful to have a company that keeps the quality high while keeping the prices low . During this crazy time we are living in... this is much appreciated , so many of us are in dire straits in financials department . Zane has been delightful with every correspondence we’ve shared and so far , so very great (L) . Anyone looking to branch out and try a quality vendor without breaking the bank , these folks are awesome. I believe BKN just started selling sample packs , giving the opportunity to purchase smaller amounts before investing more money . You get 500gm of 5 diff varieties , 8.99 per 100gm. Pretty sweet deal . After trying several “strains” from BKN, my favorites are WMD, Red Bali , Red Elephant and Green Jong Kong . There GMD is good as well! Nice folks running the show at BKN and providing some great leaf (L)

bulkkratomnow.com/

Thank you Zane/ Bulk Kratom Now
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ripley78, Babel-17, Dude Guyman, Smit, Leelove

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds