Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

One morning dosage. 1 year 11 months ago #29945

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8766
Have you looked at the FIND A VENDOR /RATE A VENDOR? There are personal reviews there. Also see the APPROVED VENDOR LIST with a device larger than a phone. One vendor is questionable and not recommended TODAY. The rest have ALL earned the right to be on the elite ILK List.
I can’t pick just one. They ALL have their special ways and the vendor shopping is INCLUDED as part of the experimenting to find what helps YOU as an individual. One persons favorite is another persons’ least enjoyed. The reviews will help you decide what to try. Start small with sample sizes (they cost a bit more) to find your faves. THEN STOCK UP with higher quantities.

Enjoy!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nan70

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

One morning dosage. 1 year 11 months ago #29940

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3778

Norman78_99 wrote: I’m relatively new to kratom and was worried about taking more than 6g daily. Glad to hear it’s ok. Where does everyone buy theirs? I’ve only used 1 distributor.

Do not be afraid to use the amount you need, as often as you need it.

I take 6 gm, 4 times per day putting my daily total at 24 gms. Lately I have not needed as much for pain relief so I am working on getting that down to three times per day. Sometimes I only take it twice per day.

Things have been so MUCH BETTER for me since I started osteopathy treatments that I have to remind myself to take my Kratom...so if I am not in pain I am not taking it! YEAH!
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Nan70

One morning dosage. 1 year 11 months ago #29930

• Norman78_99
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I’m relatively new to kratom and was worried about taking more than 6g daily. Glad to hear it’s ok. Where does everyone buy theirs? I’ve only used 1 distributor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

One morning dosage. 1 year 11 months ago #29901

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8766
Welcome to the best kratom forum ever, Did-dat!

I’ve been an animal since I’ve been using it for about 4 yrs. Your doses sound similar to mine.

Great tool for productivity as well as EXERCISE ;-)
Laurie

One morning dosage. 1 year 11 months ago #29897

• Did-dat
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Yes, I take a morning dose of 5g and 2g twice throughout the day after that. I keep my doses low but I have ample energy and drive and my days are all extremely productive. And this is coming from a chronic depressive ex junkie. This botanical has made a world of difference in my life, not to mention the drastic increase in libido. Its Saturday night fever every night for me and my fiance!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Mase330

One morning dosage. 3 years 3 months ago #16650

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4237

Krato wrote: I've thought about doing the multiple small dose method. How much do you think you take in total on a normal day? If you don't mind me asking. Yes, what you said about it not working sometimes is very true, that's just the way it is. I think that's why I felt I needed to change things up a bit.
Oops, My forum posting skillls need some work. This is a response to madmax.

I take around 20+ grams I would say everyday. I used to take 30+ grams but recently have gotten my Doses Lowered & now it works better. I take a Ton of Doses though. My Doses are anywhere from 2.5 grams to 4 grams. Usually 3 grams is about Perfect for me. Most of the Time I don't have any problem with it not Working. If it does stop working that's when I start taking a Potentiator like Magnesium or Turmeric with Black Pepper.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”

Last edit: by madmaxnightrider. Reason: Had to add some Words.

One morning dosage. 3 years 3 months ago #16648

• Krato
  • Krato's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
I suck at posting y'all. I'm not sure any things going where it's supposed to.

One morning dosage. 3 years 3 months ago #16647

• Krato
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, it went really well for about a week. Today however, I really felt like a second dose was called for. So I took 8g in the afternoon and it was great. We'll see how it goes tomorrow. i think the lesson I'm learning here is that it's good to switch things up once in a while. I take a mix of red Bali and a white strain I'm not really sure the name of. Yeah, I am enjoying. today I was feeling really euphoric for awhile after taking that second dose. Just a nice sense of warmth and well being. That might be the key for me. Go a few days with one dosage then treat myself to two once in awhile. Nothing set in stone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Mase330

One morning dosage. 3 years 3 months ago #16646

• Krato
  • Fresh Boarder
I've thought about doing the multiple small dose method. How much do you think you take in total on a normal day? If you don't mind me asking. Yes, what you said about it not working sometimes is very true, that's just the way it is. I think that's why I felt I needed to change things up a bit.
Oops, My forum posting skillls need some work. This is a response to madmax.

Last edit: by Krato.

One morning dosage. 3 years 3 months ago #16624

• Kaycee777
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 245

Krato wrote: I have changed from 2 medium size dosages ( 7-8g) to 1 kind of big morning dosage (12-13g ) and it has made a huge difference.
I can actually appreciate this great plant again. I put it in a morning smoothie so it' has a thoroughly enjoyable taste. And a great boost to my mood. Anyways that's it. Just wanted to share that. Not a lot of posting here lately.

So how is it going for you? Did you find you needed a boost later in the day? I have never been over 6 grams per dose and take 5 g three times daily. So 15 grams total. You are taking less but in one dose. What strain or combo of strains are you enjoying?

Last edit: by Kaycee777.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds