Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Turn your screen name into a starter pack. 3 years 6 months ago #16851

• FREEMEPLZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Planting the future...
  • Thank you received: 141
You could add potentiators to the blend also. Like tuneric with black pepper. Another blend I like is green Malaysian or green dragon with red bali. Especially when the green Malaysian or dragon is speedy and the red bali has good pain killing abilities. Then u get a wide spectrum of effects. Energy euforia pain killing and sense of calm, well being. So green Malaysian/dragon, red bali, tumeric, and black pepper. Guarantee everybody can feel that one and enjoy it. Not to mention my name is perfect for a blend. Kratom frees u from pain anxiety opioid dependence and many other things. You'll have people saying re leaf llc free me plz!!!!! Hahahha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Re-leaf LLC, ljs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Turn your screen name into a starter pack. 3 years 6 months ago #16840

• FREEMEPLZ
  • Expert Boarder
  • Planting the future...
  • Thank you received: 141
Red borneo and Cambodia md if u got em. That was the best blend I made. Super chilllll vibe :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Re-leaf LLC

Last edit: by FREEMEPLZ.

Turn your screen name into a starter pack. 3 years 6 months ago #16816

• Nessa
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 289
I like mixing all the colors in my cabinet if I'm having it rough that day....ill call my oldman, and ask him, "Honey, it feels like a rainbow type day, today, shall we?" I usually have reds, whites, and yellows, sometimes greens, and when I mix them, they kinda remind me of a Rainbow, so that's my suggestion....a blend of all the colors, called Rainbow blend! ;)
KRATOM=HOPE
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, madmaxnightrider, Kaycee777, Re-leaf LLC

Turn your screen name into a starter pack. 3 years 6 months ago #16810

• Berkm
  • Berkm's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Are you looking for like a sampler type deal or a blend? Or something else alltogether? My perfect package would be 50% white md and 50% green malay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Kaycee777, Re-leaf LLC

Last edit: by Berkm.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.123 seconds