Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.

TOPIC:

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 1 year 4 months ago #34853

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8765
I’ve got a lot of greens so I am in need of reds. LOL I do rotate favorites quite “organically”.

It just - happens. Fortunately I have good reds to use. Not as many choices as I’m trying to not have EVERYTHING on constant display.
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 1 year 4 months ago #34836

• Jubilate!
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
I used to like blending each color in equal parts, but I've not been doing that in a while. I've gone through phases where each color was my favorite. Right now it's white.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 1 month ago #27906

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 460
Welcome, Dandnyl!
My strains change frequently!
Best,
T
This is all just a dream .... Gen Mondrub

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 1 month ago #27904

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8765
Welcome to the forum, Dandny! My strain needs also have evolved over time.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teeswaran

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 2 months ago #27554

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
Dandny,
Most whites make me jittery.
I started with almost exclusively Reds and now lean toward mixing Greens in ... many that you mention.
Best,
T

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 2 months ago #27535

• Dandny
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I like two parts green and one part red! Good for pain relief and euphoria. Personally like Malay, Plantation, and a Borneo or Indo. I respond really well to greens, love them to death. Whites seem to not have a large effect on me, and I don't get that energy people say comes with them. I get a good amount of energy from greens tho!
Instant gratification takes too long.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 2 months ago #27494

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3778
Today a 50/50 blend of Yellow Sumatra and White Horned has kept me going through a busy day in the kitchen and a one hour pilates session.

I am still looking for a Canadian vendor for Yellow Sumatra as the original vendor I got it from has gone out of business. Also I have been very surprised at the pain relief I get with the White Horned as usually whites do not offer much in the way of pain relief for me. I just put in an order for another 250 Gms as I am quickly running low.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 2 months ago #27488

• Beegee
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I’ve been enjoying Kratom for about 2 years now and my preference has definitely changed, even just recently. I used to enjoy greens, (and still do occasionally) like Super Green Malay, Green Ketapang, or Green Riau, but I’ve recently taken a liking to a white/red blend with equal parts. And reading through these posts I see a lot of people agree! Like this one blend of Red Hulu and White Bentuangie totally delivers. I gotta say that getting this blend in WILD (forest-grown) is the way to go!!:-bd

Last edit: by Beegee.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 2 months ago #27338

• Valkyress
  • Senior Boarder
  • Simultaneously emotionally unavailable and overcome with emotion.
  • Thank you received: 58
Red veins are my favorite. Dark elephant is my favorite red, second would be Red Ketapang, then Red Thai, then Red MD. I normally mix a red with either a green or white, depending on how much energy I need and if I need a mood boost. Usually do 50/50.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 2 months ago #26724

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
Had to go to the Doc today for a procedure.
I used some White Hulu, Green MD and Red MD.
Good pain relief for about 4 hours.
Home now - hurting - just dosed 2 grams of a blend of reds with turmeric.
Holding for now.
Best,
T

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.220 seconds