Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.

TOPIC:

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 6 months ago #26277

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 686

Re-leaf LLC wrote: Hey everyone please share with the world your favorite blends and be exact.

We all want to benefit so use exact numbers.

And tell us what color you respond to better as well!

My absolute favorite is 4 parts white and 1 part red.

Respond to all colors actually. But red is my go to. Too much red Doesn't hurt the day.

Too much green and white can cause an overwhelming reaction in my color wheel.

**Disclaimer**
All information we post is for novelty and entertainment. I do not recommend consumption of any non FDA approved materials and I am just talking about my favorite colors.

I just did a green MD, white jongkong, and red Vietnam mix. I'm in a better mood then I was in, not much energy. I feel like I can nap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 6 months ago #26258

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8988

Teeswaran wrote: Bomalley,
Good question.
Not all reds are sedating to me - but then, not all reds relieve my pain. For instance, I get very little effect or relief from Red Bali.
My great experiment continues ... I have been mixing whites with the reds (pink?) - and yes, a little more stimulating than sedative. Have to be careful with the whites, as I can get the jitters.
Red Borneo seems to help now with pain and relatively little sedation.
In the morning, I have been trying Purple 8 in 1 (Gaia) - does not put me back in bed, has a so-so pain relief and lasts approximately 2 hours.
These effects differ not only from the same strains from different vendors, but can also vary day to day thanks to my body chemistry.
Thank you again for your help!
Best,
T

Amen! That last sentence before ‘Thank you again for your help’ says it ALL!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teeswaran

Last edit: by Laurie.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 6 months ago #26234

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793
Yes a lot does depend on the source of the strain, which is why I prefer to stick with my trusted vendors.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 6 months ago #26233

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 460
Bomalley,
Good question.
Not all reds are sedating to me - but then, not all reds relieve my pain. For instance, I get very little effect or relief from Red Bali.
My great experiment continues ... I have been mixing whites with the reds (pink?) - and yes, a little more stimulating than sedative. Have to be careful with the whites, as I can get the jitters.
Red Borneo seems to help now with pain and relatively little sedation.
In the morning, I have been trying Purple 8 in 1 (Gaia) - does not put me back in bed, has a so-so pain relief and lasts approximately 2 hours.
These effects differ not only from the same strains from different vendors, but can also vary day to day thanks to my body chemistry.
Thank you again for your help!
Best,
T
This is all just a dream .... Gen Mondrub
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 6 months ago #26220

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder

bomalley wrote: Today I blended red Maeng Da (4 parts) with White Horn (one part).

I sailed through yoga practice.

Will definitely be doing this again as a pre-yoga concoction, it addressed pain and also gave me some energy.

Teeswaran:

Just to let you know I have become a big fan of White Horned lately BUT pain has been quite manageable so I do not need the higher levels of 7-hydroxymitragynine in the red strains right now.
It really requires a lot of experimenting.
Mixing some white with red just might help so that your reds are not too sedating.

Are all reds too sedating or just some? I find Red Maeng Da, Red Bali, and Red Vein Thai to be the least sedating of the reds.
BEV

Last edit: by bomalley.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 6 months ago #26189

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
I will try this, Bomalley.
My reds are too sedating by themselves for daily activity, but I still require the pain relief.
Thank you,
T

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 6 months ago #25676

• Teeswaran
  • Platinum Boarder
Still experimenting, but currently seem to get most favorable results from RMD (pain relief + a bit of energy) for day. Red Bent at night (pain and sleep). I have tried blending - greens and a tad of white to start the day + a little red in about an hour for pain if it did not lift, but have not found that *right combo*.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 8 months ago #24600

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
Today I blended red Maeng Da (4 parts) with White Horn (one part).

I sailed through yoga practice.

Will definitely be doing this again as a pre-yoga concoction, it addressed pain and also gave me some energy.
BEV

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga, Teeswaran

Last edit: by bomalley.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 8 months ago #24581

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 386
I'm with you, roadie. That's pretty much what I'm doing.

Right now I keep stuff in its original packaging and depending on the vendor it's sometimes hard to know how much is left. I often end up with a smidgen of something and don't know what to do with it.....kind of like the example I mentioned - I have a minimal amount of Green Indo and was thinking about mixing with a Green Bali today.

Yesterday I mixed 4 parts White and 1 part Red as suggested by Re-Leaf and had some really good results.

Today is a Green Vein day...I think I'll wait and try the Green Mix of Indo and Bali later in the day as a second or third dose rather than the first of the day.

UPDATE - I had more of the Green Indo than I thought. I think I can just knock them both out by doing a mix of both all day. Here goes nada!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga, Teeswaran

Last edit: by PhillyCheeze. Reason: Update

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 8 months ago #24573

• roadieratonga
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 655

PhillyCheeze wrote: Would blending a Green Bali with a Green Indo make any sense or is it more about color combining?

Guess that would depend on how broad your rotation roster is as far as tolerance concerns are.

I have some red elephant that wasn't to effective on pain and some Red sabiu that didn't seem to effective as well. I did 50/50 blend and it was a whole different world for relief. I ended up making a 1/2 pint blend of it for pain management because they complemented each other so well. The two strains may have been lacking certain complementary alkaloids alone but together it was a match.

Sometimes you just got to tinker around. It is good to keep notes on how they have worked for you alone and go from there.
“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, PhillyCheeze, Teeswaran

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds