09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
  • Page:

TOPIC: What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color?

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 2 months ago #24571

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 386
Would blending a Green Bali with a Green Indo make any sense or is it more about color combining?
The following user(s) said Thank You: roadieratonga

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 2 months ago #24552

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8484
That’s a great idea about a sub forum for the dogs getting relief from the leaf! I have read many stories about how well they respond to kratom therapy!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: roadieratonga, Teeswaran

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 2 months ago #24541

• madmaxnightrider
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Fight for your Right buy Kratom.
  • Thank you received: 4224
My Dog is just like a Member of the Family. I treat him like my Brother or Best Friend. Dogs Love you Unconditionally. Even Humans don't do that. No other Animal is quite like a Dog.
“I am the madmaxnightrider. I'm a fuel injected suicide machine. I am the rocker, I am the roller, I am the out-of-controller!”
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, roadieratonga, dayturnsnight, Teeswaran

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 2 months ago #24539

• dayturnsnight
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 201
Animals rely on us. They cant say, I hurt, or I cant go on anymore etc. Its our job to look at them when we know they are in pain and say what can we do now? We give our kids medicine even when they cant tell us what they need, its also our job with the animals as well :) we should have a sub forum for those of us who try this, and keep track of vet records etc. Make sure we can get some safe data going. We know if the FDA did it they would say "kratom gave this dog cancer, or liver disease" despite them having those diseases upon initial dose.So its important we do it right and responsible for our fur babies.
All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, put the pieces back together my way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, StarWarsForce, roadieratonga, Teeswaran, Joegreen

Last edit: by dayturnsnight.

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 2 months ago #24520

• PhillyCheeze
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 386
dog + kratom = happy old dog life.

I might need to try that.....great idea.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga, dayturnsnight, Teeswaran

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 3 months ago #23561

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8484
This is my all-time favorite thread :-)
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: roadieratonga, Teeswaran

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 3 months ago #23530

• dayturnsnight
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Also his vet has drawn labs monthly and sp far so good. He has had his eyes on kratom and CBD for dogs for quite some time. He was happy to offer free monthly draws to keep records.
All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day, put the pieces back together my way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga, Teeswaran

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 3 months ago #23529

• dayturnsnight
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I mix his in with peanut butters, whip it, and then put the peanut butter mix in with his food. He eats it right up. He is 185 lbs so I started out .5 grams of each but I found it didnt seem to work so I upped it to 1.5 total and then 2 seemed to be his sweet spot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga, Teeswaran, DROBERTSON

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 3 months ago #23526

• Krato
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 32
Interesting. How would one get a dog to eat Kratom? I myself have a 8 yr old blue heeler w arthritis. It's something I might want to try.
My Kratom intake has shrank since I last visited this forum. I still take it daily. 8g in the morning 4 white ( same Walter white stuff) 4 red ( mang da) Most of the time that's it. Although once in awhile if I'm felling crappy I take a second afternoon dose. I only take about 4g if I take it again. Kratom for me is very subtle.
Today I got a package from a new vendor, magnum opus, so far so good. Even got some extract and alkaloid caps as a treat, not something I do usually. Any input about this vendor is appreciated. Thnx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga

What do you blend together? And what's your favorite color? 2 years 3 months ago #23524

• dayturnsnight
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Seems like we are all on the same boat. I love the whites and reds. Usually 3 grams of white in the AM, a 3/1 white /red in the evening, and if Im up late 3 grams of red. Some days I dont take any. I like to allow my body to suffer to remind me what years of ignoring my health has done to me at 31. (not all my fault, rare blood disease didnt help, but alcohol and pills sure as hell werent the answer.) Usually once I feel overwhelming pain and depression creeping up I know its a kratom day. I also give away a lot of free kratom to friends and family (and my 8 year old great dane is a fan of the 1g/1g mixture. Helps his hips and he acts like a puppy. I alternate it with CBD oil on his slow moving days).

Every vendor besides Choice Kratom, and Kratom Kaps, and this stuff I got directly from Borneo has given me anxiety. (granted those are head shop capsules but I did find out Gaia and other big vendors have copackers who use a different name, all the capsules make me anxious).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, roadieratonga, Teeswaran

Last edit: by dayturnsnight.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds