Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Messages Vaporizing 3 years 2 weeks ago #21856

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9045
You should be able to “recover from outbox” any message you - sent. Until it’s been moved to trash, it sits there in the outbox (your copy of what you sent). Only TRASH gets vaporized without your direct involvement. Trash gets vaporized every 3 days from what I can tell.
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Laurie.

Messages Vaporizing 3 years 2 weeks ago #21811

• kemppaulh
  • Thank you received: 1147
I have always understood "trash original" to mean, "trash the comment I am replying to", because usually I am replying to a member's comment and I want to save that, plus a copy of my reply. With my understanding, it seems to work for me.

I untick the box (like you do) that says "trash original" and I get both a copy of the message sent to me and a copy of my reply. I think the meaning of "original" is the message you are replying to. Does this make sense?
;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Messages Vaporizing 3 years 2 weeks ago #21803

• Kitsune
  • Kitsune's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 155
I'm not sure why this is happening but it seems that when I log on after not being here for a few days and I try to send a p.m. it disappears. I usually untick the 'trash original' button - I would like to have a record of what has been written. Anyhow, it seems that if I do that and send a message it's gone. Anyone have a clue?
The dust never really gets any worse after the first four years.
~ Quentin Crisp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.237 seconds