Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.

TOPIC:

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25920

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3793

....my ER visit cost $10,986.00 my Company blue Cross covered $7,986.00 and I have to pay $3,000.00!

Thanks for reminding me how thankful I am that I live in Canada...I have NEVER had to pay for a visit to the ER! and looking after elderly parents, and now elderly myself there have been a few ER visits over the last 10 years.

So the source of the salmonella was confirmed from the Kratom then. This is precisely why vendors should do everything to make sure their Kratom is safe. Even though it is " not for human consumption" an incident like this could kill their business.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by bomalley.

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25896

• HunterK
  • HunterK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
767 really good! Good job, great rates, and you can get whatever you want!

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25895

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 507
I just found out a couple weeks ago that my credit score is 767! I was pleasantly surprised, I’m trying to buy a house, and the Wells Fargo guy told me. Going to get a really good interest rate, which is also pretty awesome. Yay! I guess it’s good to buy stuff and pay it off and don’t make late payments.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25892

• HunterK
  • Visitor
As far as your credit goes, bad stuff drops off after so long, example ;bad credit 10 years ago will drop off! I reccomend you sign up for credit sesame its free to see your score! Once you see the score, at least buy one credit rep oh rt to have a clear picture what's on it! If its been long enough alot of stuff will disappear! What ever is on there, if its tan gable pay it, and have them remove it from your report. Then get a security deposit cap one card! After 3 months with that then go for a gas card, and slowly rebuild your credit! That's how I did it! Built it up to this
score from 1/1/15 @_500 to now in the 700s

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25885

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 686

HunterK wrote: That idea is good and all, only problem it will play hell with my 702 credit score! And good credit Is good to have when trying to do stuff!

Dang that's pretty good. My credit is beyond repair so I just have a screw 8t mentality. I would never me able to pay a hospital bill and have never paid one. I can only pay copays but not the actual bills :/

Last edit: by Thefrogshateme.

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25883

• HunterK
  • Visitor
Yes! They were quick to immune them selves from responsibility!! Of course, they are worried about the bottom line! You see in my eyes, they DONT care about our well being, there just pushing a product! They had a real chance right off the gate to prove there core value! There NO better than a drug dealer selling feyntanal!!!

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25882

• roadieratonga
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 655
Since they charge 3-4x as much for kratom your bill should be a drop in the bucket for them.
I would be getting a lawyer, I'm sure they already contacted theirs.
“We're all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn't. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing.”

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25879

• HunterK
  • Visitor
That idea is good and all, only problem it will play hell with my 702 credit score! And good credit Is good to have when trying to do stuff!

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25878

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 686
Just don't pay the hospital bill and they'll keep lowering it, lowering it, and lowering it. Months later you'll have a settle this bill for 100$ letter.

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25877

• HunterK
  • Visitor
Its ok man! I'm sorry too, but its just been an ordeal, and like I said, "IF" Kraken would of said "we will take care of you 100%" I would of been on this forum letting everyone know they took care of me, and my financial hardship, from there product! And I would continue to buy from them! In the long run they would of kept a customer, and probably inherited more customers from my review, and would of recouped there money from me and my future purchases! That's just NOT the case! And I have a feeling in the long run, there could be a class action lawsuit, and it could of been avoided by taking care of us in the long run! There's just no more real CEOs since Hershy!

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds