Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.

TOPIC:

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25876

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3973
Did not mean to come off disrespectful I did not not use the words "at least"....omg no I never said that. I also never said I doubted you were sick. I googled the FDA statement to help prove the situation, not to make anyone mad at me.

I was just restating the article. And I said IT WAS NOT AN IDEAL SITUATION.

I recommended finding others who got sick from the same batch and then approach the company Kraken together.
Sorry this happened to you and I hope no one else gets sick.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Nan70.

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25875

• HunterK
  • HunterK's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
@ you see in your Google search 1 Confirmed sickness, That's Me! Im 1 of the 3 in CA! I don't need to prove I got sick! Ask my wife, she had to deal with me for almost two weeks! Not to mention lost work! Well at least there offering a refund!

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25873

• HunterK
  • Visitor
You say a Refund huh? I should be refunded my $16 " you know my ER visit cost $10,986.00 my Company blue Cross covered $7,986.00 and I have to pay $3,000.00!! A you say at least there doing a refund? You know what? Me and you, are finished talking!

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25872

• HunterK
  • Visitor
Red - @ super endo is the recall plant! Hey what do you know, Red was what I consumed, and felt like I was going to dye for two weeks! Let's remember, its a two way street! When I notified them that I was in the ER, instead of sof imuneing themself from this situation, and would of said! Were looking into this but incase were at fault we will take care of your medical bill! Then I would of been here saying! " hay they took care of me, they product, and I still buy from them! THATS NOT THE CASE!

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25871

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
okay peeps. fYI. I googled this article maybe we don't have to throw out all of our Kratom and hopefully this will soon end and vendors remain diligent to protect the consumers.

www.publicnow.com/view/EFE9AB3BE49FD566C4478BEBDAD...:30:08+00:00-xxx9571

I cannot see you recouping the ER expenses but it says that they are offering a refund. Not an ideal solution.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teeswaran

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25870

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
What Kraken strain was the tainted Kratom?

So if someone has kraken in their collection they can make a decision to throw it out or boil it or call the company.

The CDC has made this investigation of the outbreak mean that we should throw out all of our Kratom and buy kratom from no vendors.

You might try to go on Reddit to find other victims and try to match up the details and approach the company in a group.

Not much else to do

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25869

• HunterK
  • Visitor
Just received the recall recording from Kraken on yes my consumed product! Don't buy Krave, I'm just saying I switched brands, and I'm having good results! When I took the bad kratom, you don't just end up in the ER! First five days you just have something going on in your stomach, I thought it was a pendicitus at first, and so did the Dr. At my Dr. Visit, and they referred me to ER! Bottom line is I got sick, I'm better now, and me, and me alone has to worry about a $3000 fucking ER bill! Kratom straight up told me there test were clean! If there clean why the recall?

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25868

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
"but I had consumed all of the product,"

no testing of the actual product? product in question was all gone? what was the matching strain?How long after you consumed the product did you get salmonella? Did you consume any other kratom 3 or 4 days before your trip to the ER?

What does Krave do to guarantee their product is salmonella free?

We should all buy from Krave because they will be have salmonella free kratom?

Kratom outbreak hysteria has too many factors that are conjectures and less facts.

I am sorry that this happened too you but if you are promoting a vendor by using this latest attack on the leaf you are really not helping the fight to keep this plant available.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Teeswaran

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25866

• HunterK
  • Visitor
Thank for the info, ya I figured others will come forward too, just a matter of time! I switched to Krave, like I'm telling the other users, really enjoy there product!

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 6 months ago #25865

• HunterK
  • Visitor
The strain matched the national outbreak, but I had consumed all of the product, it was a small order, bye the time I went to the ER it was gone! However contacted Kraken, and we discussed wich order it was, and claimed there test came back clean! I'm just glad I'm well, and don't wish this on No One! I switched to Krave, and really like it!

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds