09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.

TOPIC: Samanila outbreak source

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 2 months ago #25864

• HunterK
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
I heard another claim on kraken too, from another person! I'm just glad I'm better, and didn't die! I switched to Krave, and really like it!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 2 months ago #25862

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3777

I can see how an outbreak can happen if the source or supplier isn't carful.

Oh absolutely it would be easy to get the product contaminated with bird droppings...it is a leaf after all!
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 2 months ago #25861

• Thefrogshateme
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 686
One person from outbreak news today said kraken kratom too. The article mentions soapkorner.com and kratoma.
I can see how an outbreak can happen if the source or supplier isn't carful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by Thefrogshateme.

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 2 months ago #25816

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3777
HunterK

Just wondering if you had the kratom tested for salmonella to confirm it as the source?

so sorry you went through this...I know it isn't fun.
BEV

"Fewer faces and more spaces"

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 2 months ago #25812

• cybin_spores
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Kratom is my friend.
  • Thank you received: 494
That is quite an accusation for an approved vendor. I’m sorry to hear this happened to you. That sounds shitty, in all aspects of what happened to you. I’ve never bought from kraken, as I’ve always thought they were to expensive for me. I hope this didn’t happen to any of their other customers, I’m sure they have many. Hope you are feeling better now.
~Jason
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, HunterK

Samanila outbreak source 2 years 2 months ago #25782

• HunterK
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
I'm new to this forum, but want to give ALL users of Kratom heads up! I was 1of3 victims in ca of the saminilla poisoning! I want everyone to know the source! Its kraken Kratom online vender! And they do NOT back there product! They pretend like they care, but once they were done getting info from me severed ties, and cut comunicaton, and left me with a $3000 ER bill! Please don't buy from them, because they don't care about our health!They only care about the bottom line! I was sick for a week and a half, and I thought I was going to die! This is the Source, tell friends, and stay clear from this COMPANY!

Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds