Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Email Harvesting? 2 years 2 months ago #27028

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3937
me too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Email Harvesting? 2 years 2 months ago #27027

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8801
Yes!

It’s no coincidence that we’ve been USED.

I wrote an email to the website owner yesterday on the matter.

ONLINE KRATOM bought flashing advertising space HERE, and THEN WE ALL got email blasts from them UNDER SEPARATE COVER.

I don’t mind the ads. It’s the HOW IT HAPPENED that pisses me off.

Wasn’t the nicest email I’ve ever written. I did not give it the 24 hour wait for tact.

Tact not fact.

I did not do it. Only 3 people have access to those emails and Paul was also a victim - wasn’t our moderator.

I have not gotten a response. I apologize to y’all as the unappointed mascot here.

Hopefully some vendors got these ads. Certain ones KNOW THE OWNER of this site and GET SPEEDY REPLIES to emails. Unlike myself.

Not COOL at all.

I’m not going to tell anyone what to do here, but I’m not buying any kratom from ONLINE KRATOM unless they explain why and how they used our addresses.

Please add your “me, too!” to THIS THREAD so the owners of the site can see this is not just a case of “ILK unappointed mascot loses patience”.

Thank you!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nessa, Kitsune

Last edit: by Laurie.

Email Harvesting? 2 years 2 months ago #27025

• Kitsune
  • Kitsune's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 155
This is very odd. I don't hand my email out, but I've had two companies that I know I didn't subscribe to send promos to me. I didn't really pay attention to the first one...thought it was a fluke. This second one has a return email addy of; This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Anyone know what's going on?
The dust never really gets any worse after the first four years.
~ Quentin Crisp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by Kitsune.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.216 seconds