Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Search function funky, also didn't post my reply to a poster 1 year 5 months ago #34166

• Nan70
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3917
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-discussion/5686-k...-oldies#.XEjy2lxKiUn

This should cover strains info for you.
The main 3 strains are

Red for pain relief and relaxation
Green for anxiety, mood lift, and also pain relief and energy
Whites for focus and energy

I will post more links from the forum that might have helpful information in a bit. Also please ask any information you need I will try to find the right information and post the link to make it easier for you use on a phone

approved vendors link
www.ilovekratom.com/kratom-vendors

Vendor reviews and more
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/kratom-vendors
www.ilovekratom.com/forum/rate-a-vendor
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Search function funky, also didn't post my reply to a poster 1 year 5 months ago #34162

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8761
Can you give me a hint of what happens INSTEAD of your post? They ARE timed. If you’re too long, you’ll get a message to that effect. On posts I wish to sit on for a while (or end up doing so, i copy it for paste as a precaution). I’m not sure how much time we are given, but it’s reasonable 98% of the time.

SELECT ALL, COPY on your end to PASTE after you log back in.

Quick reply works fine.

As for SEARCH, please check the category your search is in. If it’s a USERNAME category, you’ll get nothing. BoMalley says to back date the search as well, but I’ve not had a need to do so.

More specific details will definitely help me help you, as these are not the flawed areas - they are fully functional as usual today.

You can attach a screenshot to show exactly what error message you’re getting. Also for SEARCH, make sure it’s headed, TOPIC (search).

Please try again and we will get these issues resolved for you. Thanks for giving the SEARCH a try! :-)
Laurie

Search function funky, also didn't post my reply to a poster 1 year 5 months ago #34161

• Princezz
  • Princezz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
I am not very good at technology, can barely use my phone and still can't use my ipad much, but I tried to use the search function to see what people said about various strains and came up with zero posts. I also recently replied to a post and my post didn't show up. Maybe it was because I clicked, "quick reply," and I wrote a paragraph, or maybe it takes time as posts are screened or whatever. There isn't much info on kratom online unlike all the info you can get about weed strains and methods of delivery. I don't know if Reddit is still archiving all its kratom threads acting like pussies. I don't get this as even if it was scheduled and illegal, if nobody is selling, I can't see the free speech denial just to ask questions in a medical forum?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds