Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Have some feedback and input to share?
Don't be shy and drop us a note. We want to hear from you and strive to make our site better and more user friendly for our guests and members a like.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New user here 6 months 6 days ago #50034

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4421
Robie you are so right! I'm glad you are feeling better. We even got a touch of snow in CT the other day. So strange! We missed you glad you were able to stop in
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New user here 6 months 6 days ago #50033

• Robie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1392
Good morning to my wonderful Kratom family. You ladies are looking lovely as May flowers after a gentle rain on a bright sunny morning! And my gentlemen friends? You are looking muy suave. Very noble in bearing and in fact. I've been a bit under the weather. Last Sunday I was under a foot of snow before 10 a.m. And still coming down after 10. The other is some dreck I picked up from I don't know where. I will try and stay true to the thread as closely as possible. But it is so nice to start feeling a bit better. And to see everyone and hope you are doing well also. I finally have some energy to check my e mails. Forgive me for not answering sooner.

The lovely Laurie hit the mark about Kratom. I remember first taking it to get off the meds. It's just waaaaay more gentle than a dropping of your body in a dumpster withdrawing for 6 weeks. I am so grateful for the Kratom and all my friends here who helped me along. I've noticed, I'm still new to Kratom, that after using it you can start tweeking Kratom for a desired need. Be it pain relief, lower anxiety, a bit more energy etc...…. I hope that the powers that be leave Kratom alone. Stop trying to control that which they have no idea about. I can tell all here that after I take my Kratom in the morning I notice what I'm not feeling. My pain eases up some. Then my depression from the pain eases up. And then the fear that always rides on my shoulder from the pain and depression eases up. There was not any pharmaceutical out there that could do that for me in one single form. In one specific medication. Big pharma has nothing that Kratom offers in one single form. It would take 4 to 6 different pharmaceutical compounds that will end up trashing your mind, body and spirit.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and blessed day. I'm hoping you all are staying healthy and relatively happy considering,

Robie

New user here 6 months 1 week ago #50025

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9069
Oh yeah, read anything Nan70 posts for links (scroll down). That will save you a lot of research!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

New user here 6 months 1 week ago #50024

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Yup yup! The number one question people ask is, “when will I feel it working?” and it’s not like that. Especially when weaning off of opiates. You kind of have to look for “do I feel less awful?” instead. CanadianTW is right on point about being disappointed and thinking maybe it’s not helping. Feeling less terrible is a wonderful thing! Keep up the good work! Weaning off these pharmaceuticals is HARD and exhausting. Be sure to be kind to yourself and allow proper rest, AND HYDRATE! There is a lot to be said for proper hydration and you should be sure to read up on digestion so you don’t run into problems with regard to the bowels.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

New user here 6 months 1 week ago #50023

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
I remember the first week with kratom i wasn't sure if i had good product because i didn't feel much from it. A part of it was cuz i was expecting a buzz along with pain relief. I was surprised at how sober it felt. And maybe it started to work better after a few days. It can take some tries and error but well worth the effort.

Good luck and let us know how it goes :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

New user here 6 months 1 week ago #49965

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
Welcome new Michelle (Mallen512000) and Jbenge156!

I don’t have a history with gabapentin, @jbenge156, but I wanted to mention that you may not actually “feel” anything while using kratom. It is not a drug people necessarily feel (there are ways to doctor it up for that, of course). See if you “feel” a wee bit better. That’s what you should look for. If you are not in as much discomfort, it’s working! The whole idea is pain relief without impairment. Hope you are taking the doses @michelle373 recommended AND you’re feeling a wee bit better. Particularly after you complete your wean.

Weaning often requires more aggressive use of kratom until you complete your wean. Nan70 set you up with good information. Glad y’all found this forum and glad I did, too!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Robie, CanadianTW

New user here 6 months 1 week ago #49906

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1994
Canadian TW!!!
Thank you I feel the love my kratom brethren!! B-) right back at you bro !

Among the list of these sweethearts of people , you my friend are such a wonderful addition to the ILK family >:D , I appreciate you brother man .

New michele , beautiful place to make your intro , thank you for the warmth and another big welcome to ILK,

This leaf is so special , this community brought together by this beautiful herb . Pretty neat , pretty cool!
Kratom changed my life, safe to say saved my life . I smile alot more and feel optimistic in life because of its loveliness .
Beautiful herbal ally

It’s great to have you Michele (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, CanadianTW

New user here 6 months 1 week ago #49901

• CanadianTW
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 347
Hello wonderful people!

I tried gabapentin and pregabalin last year for pain, didn't do a thing. Wasted 1 month of my life.

Im paying myself back now with kratom and giving back to the community also these days as its allowing me to be more active im even able to volunteer at a food bank that got really busy lately. Kratom is amazing. I started at 12 gpd, got to 24 gpd after 2 months with the occasional 30 grams in a day... then remembered "less is more" and gave it a shot. Went down to 18, then 15 then 12 then 9 gpd! Ok the lockdown makes it easier in my case to taper but still! 1 or 2 weeks at each step down and im not tapering because i had side effects or anything its just im curious. I didn't have any wd, i dont know what these are yet but im starting to enjoy the subtle effects again like when i started. Still an average of 75% pain reduction... but skipping a dose is more easily done now at 9 gpd. Its like the leaf wants me to be well, clear headed and in control. Im sooooo glad i didnt have to use opiates. Today was a bad pain day, probably cuz the sudden rain storm. I decided to take more today, so what that only 14 grams total.

So yeah thank you all to the linking Nan, sacred Brandon, new and old Michel(l)e's, tigger Don, the Lauries and madMax and the Jaysik and Bomalley of this world!

Welcome jbenge and michelle, nice to have you here and feel free to let us know about how your journey goes :)

Peace n leaf
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

New user here 6 months 1 week ago #49895

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4421
yes michelle! you are good. great spot

glad we can be of help, happy to have you here. I think we have a bigger influx of new people since were all mostly homebound right now. everyones out of chores to do lol... I have to wait at least another 2 weeks and I can plant my veggie garden haha
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Robie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

New user here 6 months 1 week ago #49893

• Mallen512000
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 10
I’m trying to introduce myself but can’t figure out where to go to do that!?? Yikes! So I’m Michelle and I’ve been using Kratom for about 2 years. I’ve learned a lot thanks to people like you guys who answer questions and help us understand what this great plant is capable of! Thank you! Glad to be here!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Robie, CanadianTW, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulhSomethingsacredgoinonhere
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds