07 Feb 2019
Hey everybody,

Over the last 7 years this forum has grown exponentially. With your help, We have created a community of Kratom enthusiasts to come together and discuss the industry. The traffic that this site has received has been exciting but also overwhelming. All the while the site grew a little out of date. Over the last few weeks we have updated the platform of the Forum as well as the face of the forum. CHECK OUT THAT NEW LOGO!!! sweet right?!

We could use your help though...
Read More...
For those who are new to Kratom, or even those who are aficionados we've started this category off with our own Kratom User's Guide for 2015 which covers some of the more commonly asked questions and answers about Kratom, its origins, its effects, dosages and more.
  • Page:
Bookmark and Share

TOPIC: Mixing kratom with juice

Mixing kratom with juice 6 months 2 weeks ago #33586

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 5658
Lots of people make “freezer pops”, honey balls, etc.
Laurie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mixing kratom with juice 5 months 3 weeks ago #34176

• Princezz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
How does it taste? Awful or tolerable?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Mixing kratom with juice 5 months 3 weeks ago #34202

• Laurie
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 5658
I haven’t made them myself because I toss n wash with no trouble. My body seems to know it’s going to feel better, so I have no trouble with powder face. LOL

I think katsup (ketchup, however you spell that nasty stuff) is awful, but other people are fine with it, so I think it’s very unique to individual taste - just like how kratom AFFECTS everyone differently. And has varying types of relief, from the leaf.

Kratom is a lengthy journey of self experimentation on oneself if chronic pain is the purpose.

We share experience and portions of our journeys here to help others who might be frightened or strung out or just needing support. So it’s appreciated to get YOUR taste on YOUR experiments - whether freezer pops YOU MADE taste good.

I do think the people making the honey balls are achieving a tolerable way to ingest the leaf.

Let us know how you like them if you should try making a few?
Laurie

Mixing kratom with juice 5 months 3 weeks ago #34211

• bomalley
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3466

bomalley wrote: I mix in water and leave at the bedside overnight so my morning dose is ready to go when I wake up. Sometimes I need pain relief right away to get going in the morning.

I just realized that this was posted 4 weeks ago.

Osteopathic treatments have changed things a great deal...I seldom need Kratom in the morning anymore!

YEAH!
BEV

#humboldtstrong
#torontostrong
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by bomalley.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds