09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Inland Botanicals Holiday Contest! Win Free Kratom

Inland Botanicals Holiday Contest! Win Free Kratom 1 month 6 days ago #48773

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 8490
Agreed. Inland ROCKS! Gina is amazing and Nathan must be working hard! Their physical store is amazing also.
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ripley78, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Inland Botanicals Holiday Contest! Win Free Kratom 1 month 6 days ago #48762

• Inland Botanicals
  • Inland Botanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 359

Ripley78 wrote: Gosh what a wonderful company! Even though I didn't see this for over a month, Gina responded at once to my email, sent me my prize, added 2 more samples, and was helpful when I asked for advice concerning another company. Really can't say enough about Inland. I will be adding Inland to my rotation come March. Thank you so much!

Thanks so much for your sweet words! So glad to hear you're happy with our service :-P
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Ripley78, Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Inland Botanicals Holiday Contest! Win Free Kratom 1 month 1 week ago #48687

• Ripley78
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 24
Gosh what a wonderful company! Even though I didn't see this for over a month, Gina responded at once to my email, sent me my prize, added 2 more samples, and was helpful when I asked for advice concerning another company. Really can't say enough about Inland. I will be adding Inland to my rotation come March. Thank you so much!
Retired horse trainer/instructor/ gamer/goat farmer/ kratom enthusiast. If you can't say something nice, be subtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Inland Botanicals Holiday Contest! Win Free Kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #47148

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Dag darn nabit lol!!
The sucks dude .... at least you don’t have to bust butt while ill :sick: take good care a get some rest , hot bath with some epson salts , some essential lavender oil .... good job on the break , proud of you =D> (L)

Inland Botanicals Holiday Contest! Win Free Kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #47146

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3628
aww that's ok. you got some good choices! break is going good but ive been sick so that sucks. I finally get some time off and im staying quarantined! but I have 3 different s/v to rotate if needed. actually not using it much! then again its hard to find cold/ flu med without any Tylenol!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Inland Botanicals Holiday Contest! Win Free Kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #47145

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Hey Michele !!
I ordered the green lantern but now I realized I forgot to order the gold Bali :woohoo: .... I knew I was forgetting g something ugh!! Lol

Also the green horn, green Malay amd the white md ... darn it ... now I’m gonna be thinking about that gold Bali :-? thx Michele lol

Hows your tbreak goin? =D> :x :-bd

Inland Botanicals Holiday Contest! Win Free Kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #47070

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3628
brandon!

im SO happy for you! I think their green blends green lantern, solar flare, and yellow brick road are amazing! but their 'regular leaf' stuff is awesome too! gold bali is top notch!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Inland Botanicals, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Inland Botanicals Holiday Contest! Win Free Kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #47061

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1972
Will do brother. :cheer:
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)

Inland Botanicals Holiday Contest! Win Free Kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #47059

• Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you Don!!
I appreciate that B-)

Hope your holidays were nice and cozy and filled with lots of love with your family… Say hi to Liz for me… Give her a big hug tell her it’s from Brandon And the rest of us aand the rest of us at ILK (L) (L) (L) (L) :-P >:D

Inland Botanicals Holiday Contest! Win Free Kratom 2 months 3 weeks ago #47058

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 1972
Congratulations Brandon,
You totally deserved to win for all you do here. :-bd

Also congrats to the other winners and a big thank you to Inland for having the contest.

I don't know if I have ever bought from them. I'll have to check and make sure I do int the future. :cheer:
Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, michele373, Babel-17

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds