Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff

TOPIC:

Samples and ILK Discount 8 months 6 days ago #47329

• Namosi
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 27

Oties Botanicals wrote:

michele373 wrote: namosi,

wow yeah that gold bali sounds great! I personally 'hit great' with the super gold, but balis and hulus are typically great for me. by the time I get back to wrking more and off my kratom break ill bet they will be restocked!

their stem and vein is great by the way, you can even get it in a split kilo!

adam and Becca,

just a word of possible caution, please look at the thread natures cure review under find a vendor/ rate a vendor. just a cautionary tale since you guys already had an issue.

Hey Namosi. Thank you for the heads up. I think there's a fine line between letting consumers know about a product that's not so good, and bashing someone. It seems like that vendor is making an effort to rectify the situation, and I hope it all gets figured out for everyone. On lighter note, thank you for the glowing review. So happy you liked the samples. When you feel the time is right, would you mind copying and pasting it as its own thread so others see it pweaaaase lmao. We would really appreciate that. And we look forward to working with you in the future. Also, would you mind e-mailing me and letting me know what situation you were talking about lol cause you're right, it's definitely happened. No matter what, things like that are always bound to happen. I'm just racking my brain trying to figure out what situation you're talkin about. Other than that, I hope the year is off to a good start for you.

Sure thing, here's the full review ( www.ilovekratom.com/forum/rate-a-vendor/8994-otie-...-review#.XiJD-VOIZ-E )! Sorry for taking so long to post it, I wanted to try the green MD first and also give the extract I purchased from you guys a try.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Namosi.

Samples and ILK Discount 8 months 2 weeks ago #47039

• Oties Botanicals
  • Oties Botanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 462

michele373 wrote: namosi,

wow yeah that gold bali sounds great! I personally 'hit great' with the super gold, but balis and hulus are typically great for me. by the time I get back to wrking more and off my kratom break ill bet they will be restocked!

adam and Becca,

just a word of possible caution, please look at the thread natures cure review under find a vendor/ rate a vendor. just a cautionary tale since you guys already had an issue.

Hey Namosi. Thank you for the heads up. I think there's a fine line between letting consumers know about a product that's not so good, and bashing someone. It seems like that vendor is making an effort to rectify the situation, and I hope it all gets figured out for everyone. On lighter note, thank you for the glowing review. So happy you liked the samples. When you feel the time is right, would you mind copying and pasting it as its own thread so others see it pweaaaase lmao. We would really appreciate that. And we look forward to working with you in the future. Also, would you mind e-mailing me and letting me know what situation you were talking about lol cause you're right, it's definitely happened. No matter what, things like that are always bound to happen. I'm just racking my brain trying to figure out what situation you're talkin about. Other than that, I hope the year is off to a good start for you.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

Samples and ILK Discount 8 months 2 weeks ago #47036

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4380
namosi,

adam and Becca,

The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Namosi

Samples and ILK Discount 8 months 2 weeks ago #47028

• Namosi
  • Fresh Boarder
I received Super Gold kratom, Gold Bali, and Super Green Maeng Da and have had a chance to try the Super Gold and Gold Bali so far.

The Super Gold was quite mild and relaxing with the 2.5g that I tried of it. I was expecting it to hit me a bit stronger initially, but once it fully kicked in about 30-40 minutes after finishing my tea (strained with a tea bag) I found the effects to be pleasant and effective for relieving lower back pain and providing a nice warmth/mood boost.

I had 2 grams of the gold Bali a few days later and was surprised that it was noticeably stronger than the super gold kratom for me. I noticed the effects come on a bit faster, and overall the experience was more stimulating for me (albeit the difference in dose might have affected that). I was interested in purchasing a 250g bag of the gold Bali afterward, but unfortunately when I went on the website to place an order I learned that it was sold out. The customer support folks at Otie's informed me that this was because Indonesia is in the rainy season and they're trying to control the quality of their kratom (to avoid supplying customers with weaker batches of the same strain) so I appreciate that they are willing to forego sales for a short time to ensure that quality is good.

I plan to try the super green MD within the next few days and will edit this post when I do. Overall I got a good impression of their company and products from this experience and would definitely consider ordering from them in the future.

Edit:

I tried the super green maeng da yesterday and had a great experience. It came on within about 30 minutes and it got me to a nice comfortable level without ever feeling too intense. It doesn't make me droopy or make me too stimulated but is definitely uplifting to me. I think this was my favorite of the three samples.

I also had a chance to try the full spectrum extract recently and found myself pleasantly surprised. It was my first time doing any extract/tincture and I expected it to potentially be overwhelmingly strong, so I started with a half dropper. I found it to be effective and not overwhelming, so I took another quarter/third of a dropper and found myself quickly feeling nice and comfy/warm. It didn't taste as bad as I expected and I definitely plan to use more of it in the future (especially when I'm sick or in pain and need an extra boost). Overall I'd highly recommend it.

Last edit: by Namosi.

Samples and ILK Discount 8 months 2 weeks ago #47001

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2043
I tried the samples of the Super Green MD, Super Gold, and Yellow Borneo during my vacation this past week.
All are a very fine powder with no noticeable grit.:-bd

None gave me the headache relief that I still get from my favorite, Green Riau. :cheer:

The Yellow Borneo was the best for me. It is a little more bitter than the other 2 but not at any level that bothered me. Not at bitter as some of the bents I have tried.
At 1.2g it gave me excellent clarity and energy for about 6 hours. There was also some joint and back pain relief during that time. :-bd

The Super Gold relaxed me at 500mg and helped me wind down for the day before falling asleep. At 1.2g, when it kicked in, I could not stay awake. I used it every night for 5 nights to help me sleep while on vacation. I usually need something when I'm not sleeping in my own bed. :cheer:

The Super Green MD was not what I expected from a green. At 500mg it made me slightly tired. It had some pain relief at that dose also. At 1.2g it made me very tired and gave me a headache. The joint and body pain relief was very good though. This affected me more like some reds do.

All in all I know I will be buying from Oties in the future. Especially that Yellow Borneo. I think it would mix well with my ZAPS blend to give the extra clarity while getting the good pain relief from the ZAPS.
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17

Samples and ILK Discount 8 months 3 weeks ago #46860

• Oties Botanicals
  • Vendor

Namosi wrote: My sample just arrived! They sent me super gold MD, super green MD, and Gold Bali. Can't wait to give them a shot, thanks again!

Hey Namosi! Let us know how it goes

Samples and ILK Discount 8 months 3 weeks ago #46859

• Oties Botanicals
  • Vendor

Tiggermanscrat wrote: I also got the samples from Otie's today.:-bdThank you Adam and Becca. :cheer:

I got Super Green MD, Super Gold, and Yellow Borneo. I'll post with my reviews after I try them. :-bd

Don

Yaaay. Can't wait to hear your thoughts

Samples and ILK Discount 8 months 3 weeks ago #46858

• Oties Botanicals
  • Vendor

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote:

Oties Botanicals wrote:

Somethingsacredgoinonhere wrote: How does one go about getting this sample ??
Thx Adam

Hey bro. Send us an email

Just received the samples today !! Thx Adam and Becca !
I’ll post a little review once I’ve tried sum o dem ... well, all of them ... super fast delivery even though it was holiday mayhem! I have the :
super green Malay
Black Bali
White Indo ( I’ve tried this one but don’t mind trying again)

So nice of Otie’s to send some samples out to us rapscallions lol

Be good y’all , y’all be good now B-)(L):pinch:

Awesome let us know what you think

Samples and ILK Discount 8 months 3 weeks ago #46855

• Namosi
  • Fresh Boarder
My sample just arrived! They sent me super gold MD, super green MD, and Gold Bali. Can't wait to give them a shot, thanks again!

Samples and ILK Discount 8 months 4 weeks ago #46761

• Tiggermanscrat
  • Platinum Boarder
  • AKA Don
  • Thank you received: 2043
I also got the samples from Otie's today.:-bdThank you Adam and Becca. :cheer:

I got Super Green MD, Super Gold, and Yellow Borneo. I'll post with my reviews after I try them. :-bd

Don
My Grandkids say I’m a cuckoo head. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.288 seconds