Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff

TOPIC:

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 8 months 4 weeks ago #47748

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Love you Dawn :x
Your my sister from another Mr!!!!!
Hope your feeling good today !
It’s wonderful seeing you back here ...
we are all here for you >:D (L)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 8 months 4 weeks ago #47708

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4421
dawn..

how you dong? I hope you get some relief soon. that sucks im sorry. I hope you are able to get the surgery soon. I know no one says YES! im having surgery!

I had knee correction a few yrs ago, heavier, and a smoker at the time. I was doped up a bit but felt better that day than I had!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 9 months 13 hours ago #47661

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2538
I think it was out of stock at one time.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 9 months 14 hours ago #47658

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Babel- I agree I’m prolly not missing out. Was the close out Yellow Bali said to be out of stock at any time? I know they had the Other YB for full price.

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 9 months 14 hours ago #47657

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor

michele373 wrote: i just got mine too!

of course not trying yet. hubby tried the yellow bali and likes it. he doesn't get too detailed its either a thumbs up or down. but I can tell his mood has enhanced, increase in energy and pain relief. so I look forward to it!

thank you dawn for explaining the samples aren't resealable. once I go back to taking im starting with 2g so ill use some small clips and put em in a baggie.

Hey Michele glad ur hubby liked the Yellow Bali. I used to be like him unable to do reviews. It was either it worked or it didn’t. Isn’t it interesting how other ppl (you in this scenario) noticed improved mood, etc from ur husband that perhaps he didn’t notice/realize? My mom notices the difference when I’ve taken kratom vs. not. She thinks it helps me.

I’d like to see what you think of the close out Yelllow Bali. I explained the reason for the close out prices on particular strains earlier in the thread. So I was aware the kratom might not be as good as their regular supplier’s leaf.

I have to say I don’t recommend the Red Thai. Although someone else could order the Red Thai & like it since they used more than one supplier, so it’s possible it’s from a different farmer than mine. Also different from their supplier now whose product is said to be consistent.

I’m proud of you girl taking a tolerance break!! It takes willpower not to use kratom when you have it & lots of it, lol.

I’m going to the ER the pain from my gallbladder is excruciating right now. Kratom can’t get rid of the pain ATM. I have gallstones. So I prolly won’t be posting much today....

Yea, I thought I’d give a heads up about the samples not being resealable.

Take Care All,
Dawn

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 9 months 1 day ago #47635

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
Lol, it was back in stock when I checked just now.

www.hawksbillbotanicals.com/product/closeout-bali-yellow/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 9 months 1 day ago #47634

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm sure the closeout Yellow Bali was excellent but upthread it was mentioned that it wasn't from their usual supplier, more of that arrived, so that's why they have/had a closeout sale on the ones that were filling in while they waited for their regular supply.

So, it's less of a concern if you missed out, at least in my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 9 months 1 day ago #47629

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4421
i just got mine too!

of course not trying yet. hubby tried the yellow bali and likes it. he doesn't get too detailed its either a thumbs up or down. but I can tell his mood has enhanced, increase in energy and pain relief. so I look forward to it!

thank you dawn for explaining the samples aren't resealable. once I go back to taking im starting with 2g so ill use some small clips and put em in a baggie.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 9 months 1 day ago #47628

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
So I decided to try the Red Borneo first from the sample pack. I will report my thoughts on this strain later. The sample bags aren’t resealable. I need to buy some ziplock baggies.

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 9 months 1 day ago #47623

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
I’ve decided to wait to take one of the samples or the Red Thai later. I took my dose earlier from a different vendor & I don’t wanna take another dose of a different strain so close in time.

I have a habit of weighing the kratom I receive. I’m like a lil kid when I get extra, Grinning from ear to ear. So as far as the samples go they range from 16.1 to 16.3 grams each with the majority being 16.2. As for the Red Thai that surprised me, it’s 45.5 grams! So I’m all smiles at the moment!!

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds