Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff

TOPIC:

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 7 months 4 weeks ago #47615

• BaliDreamzzz
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 179
My sample is on the way cant wait to try it!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 7 months 4 weeks ago #47614

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Hey everyone, I hope you all are having a great Friday and have an awesome weekend. My weekend has started out terrific since I just got two orders of kratom today!!

I received the sample pack courtesy of Hawksbill. It shipped it out very quickly. I ordered an ounce of the Red Thai also. Idk What strain to try first I’m thinking it’s kind of a red day, LOL. I will report back.

Has anyone else already received their package and/or tried it yet? Did you guys get a Hawksbill tin which was an extra bonus since the code didn’t work at first? I didn’t receive it :(. It’s all cool B)though.....

Last edit: by Usernametaken.

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 8 months 1 day ago #47521

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Michele I agree with making it easier by signing into the site. I spoke to Karen for a bit, asked lots of questions, prolly too many, lol. Anyway, she told me that in the near future they hope to completely revamp/update the website.

I told my friend about the special promo they were running and I’m hoping she’ll order me an ounce of the Yellow Bali. She’s not used to ordering online so I had to give her step-by-step instructions on what to do once on Hawksbill Botanical’s website.

She trusts my judgment & usually has me order for her when I’m placing an order for myself. So far that’s worked out well for us.

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 8 months 1 day ago #47504

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4380
dawn,

I hear you! I didn't see it first go around either. I took your suggestion and looked a little closer on what was on closeout. I just have plenty of red right now.

serendipity that I wasn't able to check out fist time.

speaking of, to the lovely hawksbill ladies.. it would be a plus being able to sign in to your site. just my opinion!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Tiggermanscrat

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 8 months 1 day ago #47499

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
Darn it, I somehow missed seeing the Yellow Bali on close out!!! That’s a strain that’s hard to find imo. Gold Bali is easier to find & For some reason I continue to order it but it’s not one of my favorites. The last time I had YB was from another vendor years ago. I like Yellow Indo also but it’s difficult to find.

I would have ordered the YB had I seen it for sure. I felt badly having them pay for shipping for such a small order!!

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 8 months 1 day ago #47492

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
I ALREADY got my tracking#. wow super fast. they probably made a trip for all us ILK people that mad rushed them! lol..

dawn,

im sorry you were in the hospital for a week. that sucks. but if you are better its all worth it..oh but the food . yuk. spoken like a true chef.. I know...

my last dose of reg leaf was the morning of jan 2nd. only taking herbals and occasional stem and vein. but last week I worked 11 hours. that's why it was a planned break.

im sorry dawn yors wasn't but im proud of you holding out. takes lots of courage and willpower.

I didn't have any wds at all~i think. got the flu right after so its hard to tell for sure. and yes I was tested. so I know its not just wds. my doses were getting too large to find my sweet spot. even after rotating strains and companies. knew I was getting a partial layoff so the timing was good.

of course hubby gave me the flu and was out of work almost a week. until unemployment kicks in $ is tight, so this offer is so helpful. thanks again!

glad we are all 'meeting and getting to know' an already approved vendor!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 8 months 1 day ago #47491

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
That’s great, I just got notified that my order has shipped already! Wow, super speedy!! I want to review the strains once I try them too!

@ Michele how long have you been on a break? I was hospitalized for a week and so of course I could not take Kratom and after that I went a few more days so the total was 10 to 11 days without Kratom. I didn’t feel much withdrawals which was great. I certainly have gone through Withdrawals before. It’s strange how that happens…

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 8 months 1 day ago #47488

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2435
A brief phone call to Karen, using the number above, and now I'm golden. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 8 months 1 day ago #47486

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
thanks britta and karen!

I just checked out with another option. I know you are laughing babel.. yes I have enough. yes im currently on a full tolerance break. yes I can afford to wait. but like dawn said adding on some yellow bali while its in stock is incentive.

im actually working a little next couple days so do it while im motivated to get the ball rolling.

im glad you got that interesting info dawn!

and if nothing else we helped you iron out your kinks. ill make sure to review after my tolerance break. couple weeks at least. might as well hold out as long as I can to do a full reset.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Usernametaken, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17

Last edit: by michele373.

Happy New Year! Free Samples for New Customers! 8 months 1 day ago #47484

• Usernametaken
  • Visitor
@ Michele, Yes echeck is my preferred method of payment too. I’ve been lucky my check always goes through right away. I guess there can be some rating of some form that the vendor receives on their side tat shows whether there’s potential for it being a fraudulent check. I’ve been lucky I’ve never had to wait any extra time for my product to be shipped using each check.

Babel-17 & others The Echeck system is still down so if you would like to pay w/ that method, call 813–252- 0919 & they’ll fix you up.

I purchased an ounce of the close out Red Thai & my total amount due was $5.99!

I spoke to Karen and asked her why certain strains were on close out and reduced price. I was told that back when the tsunami happened they were unable to get product from their regular farmer whose product was very consistent. In order to keep product in stock they had to order from other sources..... so the strains that are on sale come from Various sources whereas the strains by the same name come from the same farmer they have been using before and now, after the tsunami.

Last edit: by Usernametaken.
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds