Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

It's sale time at OTIE'S BOTANICALS!!! 7 months 4 weeks ago #47833

• Oties Botanicals
  • Oties Botanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 462

LuckyHerbals wrote: We really enjoyed your testimony and comments in Maryland, Adam & Becca. Thank you so much for going there to fight for our plant!! Much respect for y'all. -Ben & Lindsey

No problem everyone. It was our pleasure. Just gotta keep fighting!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It's sale time at OTIE'S BOTANICALS!!! 8 months 3 days ago #47653

• LuckyHerbals
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 126
We really enjoyed your testimony and comments in Maryland, Adam & Becca. Thank you so much for going there to fight for our plant!! Much respect for y'all. -Ben & Lindsey
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, Oties Botanicals

It's sale time at OTIE'S BOTANICALS!!! 8 months 3 days ago #47642

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Visitor
Thank you so much Adam and Becca! Really appreciate all that you guys do you have lotta respect for your company… Super Duper sweet family business you guys run! Hope you folks have a good weekend, come tax returns I sure hope you guys are running a sale around that time… I’m overdue for a OTies purchase! B-)(L)

It's sale time at OTIE'S BOTANICALS!!! 8 months 3 days ago #47638

• Oties Botanicals
  • Oties Botanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 462
Hey everyone. We were out of stock waaaaaay to long. Typically that wouldn't happen. But being that it was rainy season in Indo, we decided to offset our order. It is my job to bring you, me, and everyone else the best leaf possible. Either good leaf, or NO LEAF! We also have a new strain called WHITE DRAGON. Very very energizing. Definitely not my cup of tea but to each their own.

STRAINS IN STOCK

White MD
White Dragon
White Hulu
White Kali
White Indo

Green Crushed Leaf
Green Md
Super Green
Green Bali
Green Malay (my favorite)

Red Crushed Leaf
Red Bali
Red MD
Red Horn
(All our reds look green. Not red. We have bent for that)
Red Bent
Black Bali

We also have a very POTENT liquid extract. 45% Pure Mitragynine FSE. Two droppers was almost two much for me. I personally use it for emergencies. We offer Stem and Vein as well.

We also serve Instant Kava and Kava Root. Very good quality. But as always,be mindful of reverse tolerance.

Due to us being out of stock for so long it's only right if we bring you all a sale. Use coupon code RAIN for 10% off your entire order. Good until the 27th midnight EST.

Please feel free to reach out with any questions. Enjoy your weekend!

www.otiesbotanicals.com
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
(302)400-4221

PS: We kicked ass in Maryland. Lawmakers felt touched by all of our testimonies. The senator even said he would consider it for his arthritis! Next month we go back and do it again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17

Last edit: by Oties Botanicals.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds