09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: LUCKY HERBALS FULL RESTOCK!

LUCKY HERBALS FULL RESTOCK! 2 months 3 weeks ago #48869

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1028

Zero wrote: Hi somethingsacredgoinonhere lol that's a long user name. Yeah I texted them y and it should be shipped out later today. I got some super green, borneo blast, white Thai, and both yellow and red bali. Really excited to try all of them and will try to keep a log of how they affect me plus post on here. Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to joining the community a little more, I have been reading but am new to kratom in general and just signed up for the forum.

Yep!! Lol... looonnnnggg name hahaha!
That’s how I felt and still feel about kratom and this community.... take your time , lots of info out there ... but starting with finding what works .. that’s the most important thing !

Take care Zero :-bd

PS... Michele is like a sister I never had ..good tips and believe me .. I struggled with the concept of less is more ... with kratom , that hold a true time and time again, the brain is stubborn and can have a hard time excepting that fact , I used to take 1Tbs pet dose 3-4 x a day , now I take 2tsp some time 1 or 1-1/2... grest benefits and very effective B-)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LUCKY HERBALS FULL RESTOCK! 2 months 3 weeks ago #48864

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3942
yes zero, I know its easy to say this strain from these people is my fave. but you keep using that it will be ineffective, and if you use it too often it may not work at all. if you like green, try a 'faster' red or red/ white mix. or a gold. well good news is you are getting LH soon. bet you will get it on wed. they are quick!

good news is give it some time, rotate other strains, and then go back to your go-to it will work great for you again if you give it a break.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

LUCKY HERBALS FULL RESTOCK! 2 months 3 weeks ago #48861

• Zero
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 17
Yeah, even after only using it for a month or so (maybe less?) I have learned the importance of rotating strains. At least for me personally. my tolerance to a certain strain seems to build really quickly.

LUCKY HERBALS FULL RESTOCK! 2 months 3 weeks ago #48860

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
that's good to hear. I know I do the same thing. less is more until it doesn't work lol. only advice I have for you is rotate strains and companies often. if you do blend, don't take blends all the time. alternate days/ strains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

LUCKY HERBALS FULL RESTOCK! 2 months 3 weeks ago #48859

• Zero
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks Michele. I think I have it down pretty much, although I do use a teaspoon instead of weighing. And I have had a tendency to up my doses when it works. I've found that, at least for me, it is hard to get into the "less is more" mentality because so many things are "more is more". I am working on it though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

LUCKY HERBALS FULL RESTOCK! 2 months 3 weeks ago #48858

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
hey zero!

happy to have you here and glad you found us. you wont be disappointed in lucky herbals. only problem is you wont find better quality at a cheaper price! a couple are close, but its the cheapest' great' kratom ive had. and they rotate stock often so you know its fresh. from the one same farmer so you know its pretty consistent. great choices!

if you have questions on how to take, how much, or frequency, let us know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat

LUCKY HERBALS FULL RESTOCK! 2 months 3 weeks ago #48855

• Zero
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi somethingsacredgoinonhere lol that's a long user name. Yeah I texted them y and it should be shipped out later today. I got some super green, borneo blast, white Thai, and both yellow and red bali. Really excited to try all of them and will try to keep a log of how they affect me plus post on here. Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to joining the community a little more, I have been reading but am new to kratom in general and just signed up for the forum.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

LUCKY HERBALS FULL RESTOCK! 2 months 3 weeks ago #48854

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1028
Welcome to ILK zero !!

Yeah when ordering on the weekends a lot of times you don’t get a confirmation number until Monday, lucky herbal is a great company though I really enjoy and appreciate, what did you order? Please check back in when you’ve received your order and had a chance to try it… Would love to hear your thoughts! Take care and hope to see around here more, it’s a wonderful community of awesome folks Yeah when ordering on the weekends a lot of times you don’t get a confirmation number until Monday, Lucky herbal is a great company that I really enjoy and appreciate, what did you order? Please check back in when you’ve received your order and had a chance to try it… Would love to hear your thoughts! Take care and hope to see you around here more, it’s a wonderful community of awesome folks B-)
Life is better with kratom !

LUCKY HERBALS FULL RESTOCK! 2 months 3 weeks ago #48851

• Zero
  • Fresh Boarder
I put an order in on Saturday. Excited to try some new strains at great prices. Haven't received any confirmation or anything but I don't think you can ship on Sunday anyway.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, LuckyHerbals

LUCKY HERBALS FULL RESTOCK! 2 months 3 weeks ago #48806

• smoothc
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 231
Yes I need to get the yellow Bali. Just now out of the yellow maeng da which is a great night strain. I too take a little more of the yellows to get full effects. Yellows that hit me right are always mellow. Not for morning enjoyment...lol

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds