09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Restock, Coupon and Covid-19 Update for Inland Botanicals

Restock, Coupon and Covid-19 Update for Inland Botanicals 2 months 2 weeks ago #49196

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1053
Big thx Nathan and Gina ,

Staying positive and keeping the kratom levels up... good things !! I appreciate you guys (L) we all do !!!
Take good care
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Restock, Coupon and Covid-19 Update for Inland Botanicals 2 months 2 weeks ago #49195

• Inland Botanicals
  • Inland Botanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 375
Hello friends! I wanted to drop in and offer a couple of coupon codes and just some general information on what we are doing to help protect you when you order from us and in-store.

Spend $50 and up- add 50g to your cart and use the code free50
Spend $100 and up- add 100g to your cart and use the code free100
inlandbotanicals.com/

Below is an email I sent out to our customers and wanted to share it with you all as well:

Hello Inland Botanicals family. With everything going on surrounding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we wanted to take a moment and keep you updated on our supply and what steps and precautions we are doing to make sure you are protected when you order from us. Luckily, we only have one case in Idaho but my guess is that will change.

I’ll start by saying at this time, we are not seeing any issues with our supply chain, but we know that could change. If we get any indication that our supply will be interrupted for an extended period of time, we will notify our customers immediately. While we are doing our best to keep all products in stock, we do have some small gaps in shipments from time to time. If you would like to be notified when a specific product is getting low, please let me know and I would be happy to send you an email. We are also testing out some new changes to the website that would allow you to place an order for an item that is set to be available within the next few days. If you see an item that says backordered, it may be a day or two before it ships, but please always feel free to reach out to us as we are still working out the kinks in the process.

In regards to product safety, this is absolutely our highest priority. When we receive a shipment, all packages are wiped down and then the inside packaging is cleaned before it even enters the cleanroom. Once the larger bulk packages are inside our packing area, we re-clean them again and then let them sit under a UV sterilization lamp. Our products are fully tested by our supplier and then we also retest for contaminates. In the near future, we will be doing more extensive testing for alkaloid contents as well since this will be a new requirement for Idaho vendors. More to come on that in the future. Before packaging any product, we thoroughly wash our hands and arms up to the elbow. We also use gloves, gowns, hairnets, and masks. This is something that we have always done, but feel it’s a good idea to reiterate it during this time. We clean all surfaces in the packaging room and all packaging materials- scoops, weigh boats, scales and so on. We also run a UV sterilization lamp any time we are out of the packaging room for longer than 30 min. We used to run this at the end of the day, but are now utilizing this every chance we can get.

In the storefront area, we are taking precautions as well. We wipe down door handles daily, pens and anything a customer could come in contact with. We also wash our hands in between transactions and any time we handle cash. We are utilizing minimal staff at this time and typically we only have Nathan and myself, Gina, here in the store and cleanroom. We are also trying to limit our personal time out in the general public as a precaution. If one of us were to become ill at any moment, we would absolutely halt all operations until cleared and would notify you immediately. Some of this may seem overboard, but we want to make sure everyone is safe. One thing we do recommend, in addition to regular hygiene practices, is wiping down the outside of your packages that come through the mail. While we haven’t seen any USPS delays, we do recommend not waiting until the last minute to order if at all possible to prevent any shipping delays.

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us either by email or at 855-758-8251. Stay safe and God bless you all.

Nathan and Gina
Inland Botanicals
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, Babel-17, Richard65, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds