09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Almost Spring SALE - 20% off Now at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals....

Almost Spring SALE - 20% off Now at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 2 months 1 week ago #49268

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2099
I've got a bag dedicated to your products, and there's not a dud in there. The sample packs are an excellent way to keep from getting too used to one strain, and to find one that totally clicks so you can stock up on it.

The Gold Leaf Green Riau was like manna from heaven the other night, and also last night, and the In Sense Red Sumatra was a boon a few days earlier. The Gold Indonesia was a pleasant surprise, and I've got enough variety in that bag so that it performs like "a box of chocolates" when I take out a packet of something I haven't used in a while. ;)

I guess now is a good time for those new to them to try the 5 one oz. sample packs, as they do qualify for the 20% discount. The In Sense Green Riau is also excellent, just a bit more assertive with its mood lift than the wild grown Gold Leaf version.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Almost Spring SALE - 20% off Now at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 2 months 1 week ago #49264

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1053
I appreciate the sales you have for the ILK tribe !! Thank you Rob , keep being awesome , much respect !
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Tiggermanscrat, INSENSE3

Almost Spring SALE - 20% off Now at In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 2 months 1 week ago #49248

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1722
Spring is here where we are, aside from a few days of needed rain... but we figured it was a good reason to have a Sale and we want to assure everyone....

We test every batch we buy and do take the necessary precautions....ALWAYS, with every order to be sure of shipping a clean product, as we strive to get closer to having our cGMP.
It has been a lot of work so far.

We also heard of another good suggestion and that is, once you receive your product, its wise to wipe the outside of your mail and the product package down, just to be safe with all the cautions everyone speaks of nowadays, AND the many hands the package goes thru to get to each person.

Its nice to see the potential this amazing plant has to possibly help everyone: kratom-culture.com/blog/2020/3/6/kratom-corona-virus-resistant-compounds# (L) =D> (L)

<strong>Sale</strong>

20% off ALL Kratom (*except for 3 oz sample packs)
All types and sizes of Kratom at both websites:

www.insensebotanicals.com (Plantation)

www.goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild)

Both sites are completely Safe and Secure, which we pay a lot of money for, see our other post

Code: Springtime20%

Sale ends Friday 3/20/20 at midnight, same code is good for both websites.

We hope everyone enjoys this Sale, especially with all the concerns going on nowadays. We want everyone to stay Clean and SAFE!

If you have any questions please give us a call, we do answer the phones LOL

Thank You Everyone.....for being a part of today's alternative Solution.

The In Sense and Gold Leaf Botanicals Team
530-644-0456 Office
goldleafbotanicals.net
insensebotanicals.com
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Tiggermanscrat, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds