09 Mar 2020
We want to welcome everyone to the New I Love Kratom Forum. We're constantly trying to improve the forum for our members. Please take the time to show our approved vendors some love. Check out our approved advertisers as well and feel free to post about your experience. If this is your first time to the site, make sure to register and do your first post in the "Introduce Yourself" section. Also, make sure do check out the "Approved Vendors" section of the forum to find great daily and weekly deals.

We would like to send out a special thanks to all of our advertisers and approved vendors. Be sure to check out their sites and try them out.

UPDATE: Gold Leaf Botanicals is doing a special 10% off and I had posted it incorrectly. That coupon should is now changed to ILKforum15%.

We would like to throw a big thanks out to all the vendors on this forum for being so awesome and a very very special thanks to our Moderators.

~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
Read More...
  • Page:

TOPIC: Lucky Herbals - Important Announcement

Lucky Herbals - Important Announcement 4 weeks 2 days ago #50417

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3953
aww ben,

im sorry I forgot you sell CBD as well. Im a dummy lol..and yes I do understand.i wouldn't want to take much either. not judging! make sure you rub her down with some peppermint oil lol.. that's good for all 3 of you! natural and great for aches. very good for tension and digestion as well.

I know you will all make it through with flying colors! I hope its not too hot for her.. I would be SOOO bitchy lol...keep in touch!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lucky Herbals - Important Announcement 4 weeks 2 days ago #50407

• LuckyHerbals
  • LuckyHerbals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 114
Thank you Brandon & Michele! We will definitely keep in touch regularly, and keep you both as well as this wonderful community informed when we open the registrations back up. Things will be crazy for us over the next couple of months, but this is the best way to manage the business during all this.

Brandon -- you are absolutely correct... every pregnancy is different, and pregnancy and childbirth is a totally beautiful thing to witness / experience.

Michele -- We actually do carry CBD, and Lindsey has tried a couple of the tinctures we carry. She's too afraid to take anything like that anymore with her pregnancy being so different this time around. Not even Kratom. Only thing she takes is prenatals, iron, and B12 LOL. She is doing physical therapy for her back as well as pelvic floor therapy, but neither are doing much for her back pain. She's tough and will make it through, I am sure.

Thank you for all the support guys.

Ben & Lindsey
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Lucky Herbals - Important Announcement 1 month 1 day ago #50395

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3953
ben,

thank you for being so honest and up front ( like I expect anything else from you1 ) it goes to your integrity. the fact that this is the best decision for your family and your customers is a great accomplishment. excellent solution! ( says the woman whos already a member lol )

let this be a nudge to anyone on the fence for ordering from lucky herbals. its now or august!

I cant speak from experience, that sounds painful. I can only imagine! ive been told those little wiggle worms can rest in all kinds of uncomfortable places! but I do know she will be fine, especially that she has you full time! but I can betcha she might come a little early, just cause she has grown so fast! I hope for linseys sake she doesn't go past her due date!

ironically enough I was just at a metaphysical shop today and picked up a new CBD oil. knocked my socks off on 1/2 dropper full. that's never happened. ever. theyre hand filled and organic made in upstate new York.

'garden of one' is the name and they have great CBD creams too. a little pricy for my budget, but if it really works its worth it. and ive tried many products like this, none have done so much for me- It really helped on a kratom free day. the fact that the store had a 25% off weekend made it more reasonable. the creams made with ground arnica flowers and peppermint oil

I was thinking of linsey and stuff she can have! the cbd does taste like weed, just a heads up! but to me, that's not a bad thing. their cream did wonders for my knees!

oh jees ben im sorry way off track here. I think it calmed me down bit too much! I will have you and your family in my thoughts. I think she will be ready to have the baby once this virus gets lifted and things are more back to ,normal' good luck to you we will be thinking about you !;)

I was gonna send you this in private message but I figured if anyone was interested its a good place to start. you all know im honest about products I try!
The following user(s) said Thank You: LuckyHerbals, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Lucky Herbals - Important Announcement 1 month 1 day ago #50391

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1071
Brother Ben !

Thank you for letting us know this , we are 1,000 % in support of anything you need to do to maintain care for your family. Sending you the best healing vibes and intentions for you, your family and business . Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to help out with. We’re here for you Ben .

Side note : very pleased with my recent order, thank you !!!! And without a doubt your faithful customers will continue to source kratom from one of their favorite quality vendors. Lucky Herbals !!!

Thank for all you do for the kratom community, and above all else , keep taking good care of your family ... anything you need , let us know , we got your back Ben (L)

Pregnancy can be diff each time , I have 4 kids lol, I know ! The human body, especially the female body is so miraculous, I’m confident all will go well and your wife and new baby will have a adventurous tale to tell ! Must be worrisome, don’t doubt it , please reach out to vent chat or anything ... we gotcha bro!

Much love and respect . Sending goodness your way :x (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, LuckyHerbals

Lucky Herbals - Important Announcement 1 month 1 day ago #50389

• LuckyHerbals
  • LuckyHerbals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 114
This isn't a promotion or ad, but I didn't know where it should be posted, so I'm putting it here!

Hey everyone, Ben here! As some of you know, my wife Lindsey is pregnant with baby #4. The previous 3 pregnancies have been pretty normal and uneventful. This pregnancy, however, has taken a huge toll on Lindsey and her ability to function normally, as well as assist with the back-end of our business. As of Wednesday, the baby is now transverse (laying sideways below her ribs) and making it very difficult for her to do anything without pain or discomfort. She is 28 weeks, measuring 32 weeks :o . We are all hoping that the baby goes full-term, but are preparing for him to come early. The official due date is July 20th. I have not been working since March 28th, and have been on FMLA to care for her through the latter part this pregnancy.

On to the BUSINESS ANNOUNCEMENT:

Lucky Herbals
is becoming "Members Only" at 12 AM CST TONIGHT (midnight), and WILL NOT be accepting any new member registrations through the website after that time. This is a decision we have been hesitant to make, but feel that it's the best move for us in order to continue same-day shipping, provide exceptional customer service, and still take care of our family. We fully expect things to return to normal for us by August. :D

You can register for an account here: luckyherbals.com/myaccount

*We have mentioned this change to a few regulars over the last week, and our number 1 question has been, "How is your stock?". There are ABSOLUTELY NO issues with our stock levels. We have an 8-10 week supply of our latest 2 batches to support our current customer base.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to comment below, send a direct message, or text me at 210-610-5511.

Have a wonderful weekend!
-Ben
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds