Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Memorial DAY SALE! at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 1 month 1 week ago #50804

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4089
aww rob!

you always get me! the extra 5% off doesn't sound like a big deal but a few bucks is just that! I had to order some of your new stuff. even a bag of enhanced. my husbands request. I try not to preach lol.. but he knows less and not too often. at 20% off it was worth to get!

now CBD? aww... you are gonna get me again with that, for sure! the one I take is .04% on average THC.. still legal ( my state ) and it just seems to work better for me than the 100% CBD. we also use a very mild version for our new furry friend addition.

I hope you and your crew are doing well, safe, and healthy. thanks again!
The following user(s) said Thank You: INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Memorial DAY SALE! at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50788

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 175
We are still very THANKFUL to those who served for our country....
We are ALSO THANKFUL to those who currently serve in to help keep our country running for those still sheltering in place (we are not thanking ourselves here) , THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE still working or serving during this difficult time and the families supporting your efforts!

We will soon add to our product line some CBD Isolate oil. The kind you won't test positive for....but will get all the benefits of just CBD! :woohoo:
We may have it added by the end of this week! Stay tuned!

For now, we are extending our THANKS by extending the sale - NOW GOOD UNTIL MIDNIGHT tonight (TUESDAY)!

20% off all Kratom (not including 3 oz sample packs)

Code: Memorial2020

Good at both websites :

insensebotanicals.com (Plantation Kratom)
or
goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild Kratom)

We are continually expanding our product line, so check back often!

We have started incorporating some stronger Kratom that we were able to get as well as we have added Enhanced Kratom for those who need a bit more....
and we will also be offering another enhanced which will be twice as strong as our original version.
As Rob said before.. many changes.

We hope to be around a bit more soon.

THANK YOU to everyone who served and those now serving...!

Live, Love and Laugh..... good medicine for everyone. :-bd

INSENSE3
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Memorial DAY SALE! at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50776

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1787
Freezing is one of the steps.....in one recipie....
to do just that, to help break down the cellular walls

Insense1
:-)

Memorial DAY SALE! at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50773

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1316
Good evening Babel ,

I like the way you think ! What about just placing powder in the freezer for a bit? Would that break the cell walls down ? Or would you need to add liquid to it ? Kinda like the red bubble method .... :-?
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, INSENSE3

Memorial DAY SALE! at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50772

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2213
I wonder if any big supplier will experiment in trying to apply to Kratom what is done to Chlorella, which has extremely tough cell walls. They take Chlorella and blast it at high pressure, in a stream of of water, against a cement wall (IIRC). That shatters the cell walls, and then they just let the Chlorella dry and process it for packaging.

If that was done to Kratom powder, or some kind of a treatment with acid or enzymes, they might be able to get Kratom powder that was assimilated nearly as efficiently and quickly as extract.

My other thought is that a vendor might offer individual serving size Kratom powder that was blended with citric acid, and maybe some orange/pineapple/lemon flavoring. Empty packet in water, shake or stir depending if a bottle or a glass, and down the hatch. A packet that opened like those single serving drink ones would easily empty in a bottle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Memorial DAY SALE! at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50771

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2213
Here's a link to the Enhanced Kratoms.

insensebotanicals.com/product-category/enhanced-kratom/

At each page this gets mentioned.

This Enhanced Blend contains 100% Pure Plantation-grown Kratom + Kratom Extract (contains 10mg 45% Mitragynine Extract per 1g of powder).
Every gram of powder contains an added 4.5mg of pure Mitragynine !

And this.

Note:We always recommend limiting use of any product containing extract as it can cause tolerances to rise more quickly ...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Memorial DAY SALE! at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50769

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Our apologies we missed your call....

We do answer the phone during normal business hours and even after at times if we are available.

We started incorporating Kratom with higher MIT levels to help boost our Kratom...... which is already awesome for most.

I don't have the specifics in front of me, but is you call during our normal business hours, someone should be able to help answer your questions.

We are already getting calls because its stronger than normal. Once they know.....everything seems to be working great!
Thank You

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office

Memorial DAY SALE! at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50758

• emhbar11
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 105
Thank you Rob. I appreciate your style. If you could write here which Kratom you were referring to when you said { incorporating some stronger Kratom{ I tried to contact you but I never hear back from you. I would love to try some and take advantage of your generous savings,

Memorial DAY SALE! at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50757

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1316
Thank you brother Rob ! Super sweet discount!! You guys rock ! Thanks for all you do for the kratom community (L)

Have a great Memorial Day, and big thx to all those who’ve served for this country and help make it what it is! Our debt of gratitude is not lost on the times , thank you so much =D> :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: emhbar11, INSENSE3

Memorial DAY SALE! at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals.... 1 month 2 weeks ago #50753

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Memorial DAY SALE!!

We have been hard at work for everyone here at ILK.... >:D

We will soon add to our products CBD Isolate oil. The kind you won't test positive for....but will get all the benefits of just CBD! :woohoo:
We may have it added by Mon. or Tues.

But until then lets proceed with a Memorial Day Sale, good till midnight Monday night.

20% off all Kratom (not including 3 oz sample packs)

Code: Memorial2020

Good at both websites :

insensebotanicals.com (Plantation Kratom)
or
goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild Kratom)

Our changes should begin to become more apparent in the near future

We have started incorporating some stronger Kratom that we were able to get as well as we have added Enhanced Kratom for those who need a bit more....
and we will also be offering another enhanced which will be twice as strong as our original version.
As i said.... many changes.

We hope to be around a bit more soon.

Happy Memorial Day........TODAY!

Live, Love and Laugh..... good medicine for everyone. :-bd

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Vanity33

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds