Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff

TOPIC:

LAST DAY!! 25% off SALE and YES we take credit cards at In Sense and Gold Leaf 2 months 2 weeks ago #51656

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1934
Thanx michele373....and somethingsacredgoinonhere,

As you mentioned, we try to keep our prices down, this may change sometime soon, but for now.....our Other Botanicals prices are very good, which is why we can't include them in the sale.

So......whatever type of Kratom or CBD you like, today is the last day of our 25% off sale (except 3 oz sample packs)
we Love to connect with our customers, and YES....we do really answer the phone.

come on over....
Code:HotNights

Good at insensebotanicals.com (Plantation or farmed from Indo)

or at
goldleafbotanicals.net (wild Kratom, hand harvested from deep in the jungles of Indo)

both websites accept credit cards, =D>

Thank you I Love Kratom for giving us all a place to be with like minded individuals.

Thanks for being a part of Today's Solution!

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

LAST DAY!! 25% off SALE and YES we take credit cards at In Sense and Gold Leaf 2 months 2 weeks ago #51641

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
yes brandon!

i did the same thing. got some enhanced fuzzy dragon. love the regular so i know it will help when i need it. had some enhanced red bali for my 13 hr shift yesterday. BOY DID IT HELP

brandon, you are gonna love the dark red MD. one of my many favorites. and yes got some more akuamma. i know the discount doesnt include other herbals, but they are such a great deal just at regular price! go ahead and try to find cheaper from a company you trust...

im a big fan of the 60% shilajit, especially in the summer. all electrolytes are helpful since its been so hot at work. cant wait for the fall!!

rob, you help make some of the best solutions!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by michele373.

LAST DAY!! 25% off SALE and YES we take credit cards at In Sense and Gold Leaf 2 months 2 weeks ago #51639

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1969
Thanks for the update Rob,

This morning I placed a small order for some dark red MD..... members like Babel , Michele , Laurie and little bear speak so highly of this variety , couldn’t pass this up lol,

Good thing for folks to know , which I found out while ordering , is this discount is for kratom (enhanced and reg ) and CBD products , and not for the other lovely herbs Rob provides ... I also got some more Chuchuhuasi, really helps in between my kratom dose so I can wait longer to take more kratom , essentially keeping my tolerance in better check .

The Chuchuhuasi gives me some pain relief, some energy and moodlift ... Nan was so right in describing these effects spot on .

Thank you Rob/ InSense crew , love you guys !!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373

Last edit: by Somethingsacredgoinonhere.

LAST DAY!! 25% off SALE and YES we take credit cards at In Sense and Gold Leaf 2 months 2 weeks ago #51638

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Last DAY Everyone....

ALL Kratom and CBD products 25% off :-bd

includes 5 item sample packs, Kratom Blends, Enhanced (2x), Ultra Enhanced (Double)(4-5x stronger).....

SO...On with the SALE!

25% off!! :woohoo: All Kratom and CBD Products $20 minimum purchase (does not include 3-1 oz sample packs)

Sale is good thru Sunday 8/2/20 at midnight!

Code: HotNights

At: insensebotanicals.com (Plantation - Farmed Kratom imported by us straight from Indo)

and at: goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild Kratom - Hand harvested from deep in the jungles of Indonesia, imported by us from Indo)

We always want to provide the BEST for our customers and try to always keep the price fair.

Thank You I Love Kratom...... for giving us all a great place to join others who all want the same thing!
A Better Solution!

Thanks for being a part of That solution!

When posting your order on In Sense Botanicals, if your shipping address is different than your billing address, just put the shipping address in the notes on the checkout page

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

25% off SALE EXTENDED and YES we take credit cards at In Sense.... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51612

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
hey rookie!

you seriously cant go wrong. tomorrow is insense day for me.. with a touch of special magic pixie dust to get me trough a long work day. and thats a gram of enhanced red bali! i typically dont do enhanced often, but i trust his products more than most. this enhanced is done responsibly.

by that in no way do i mean im still not careful with it, and dont take it often, but on days when you know you need a little extra cause the stacked dose you are taking with other herbals just isnt enough, this is the stuff! next i will order the enhanced fuzzy dragon. another favorite of mine! i might just have to splurge a bit by sunday myself.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

25% off SALE EXTENDED and YES we take credit cards at In Sense.... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51595

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi rookie,

haven't seen you around much.... how's things been going, good I hope!

YES....the Enhanced and the Ultra Enhanced as well as the CBD are all included in the sale.

The Sale is for all Kratom and CBD products......and that means all of our Kratom, except for the 3 ounce sample packs, is on sale
for 25% off....WOW! What a deal.....we dont do 25% off very much.

Enjoy! Sale ends sunday night at midnight :woohoo:

We hope all is good for you rookie, we enjoy seeing new people getting to learn about how helpful ILK really is.....
as one gets to know Kratom. (L) (L)

Kratom on and enjoy the Sale.....Thanks for the question rookie.... hope to
see you around more.

Thanks Everyone for being a part of today's Alternative Solution! =D> (L)

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

25% off SALE EXTENDED and YES we take credit cards at In Sense.... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51594

• rookie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 101
deleted
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie

Last edit: by rookie.

25% off sale NOW! and YES we take credit cards at In Sense Botanicals... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51593

• rookie
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 101
insense1,

are the Enhanced and the Ultra Enhanced included in this sale?
what about the CBD?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

25% off SALE EXTENDED and YES we take credit cards at In Sense.... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51589

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9052
That dark red has my name on it! First kilo I’ve gotten since the panic buying of BanMania 2016!

Oh and one other mystery kilo for a friend having hard times.

Still, that Dark Red is MINE MINE MINE hahaha

Smart to grab those other botanicals before Rob raises prices!

kidding of course
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17

25% off SALE EXTENDED and YES we take credit cards at In Sense.... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51587

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1969
Thank you sir brother Rob !!!!!
I should make good on this deal while it’s still in effect , Laurie mentioned dark red as being very good ,which Babel and michele I believe are in that same note of appreciation,

I’m suffering from some major FOMO , bad case of it lol... need me some dark red and some more Chuchuhuasi amd Incarvilea Sinensis...

Thx for being awesome Rob ! Huge respect and appreciation (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.297 seconds