Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff

TOPIC:

25% off SALE EXTENDED and YES we take credit cards at In Sense.... 2 months 2 weeks ago #51582

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9047
Be sure to catch the fine print, lol lol
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25% off SALE EXTENDED and YES we take credit cards at In Sense.... 2 months 2 weeks ago #51581

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1931
Hi DreamRider....
My apologies, give me 20 min
I forgot to change the expiration date.

As i said 20 min and it will be good!

IT HAS BEEN FIXED! Thank You!

Thank you
Insense1
Rob
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1.

25% off SALE EXTENDED and YES we take credit cards at In Sense.... 2 months 2 weeks ago #51580

• DreamRider
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
I tried to place an order on the insense site but it says the coupon code below is expired....

Insense1 wrote: Hi Everyone,

25% off!! :woohoo: All Kratom and CBD Products $20 minimum purchase (does not include 3-1 oz sample packs)

Sale extended thru Sunday 8/2/20 at midnight!

Code: HotNights

At: insensebotanicals.com (Plantation - Farmed Kratom imported by us straight from Indo)

and at: goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild Kratom - Hand harvested from deep in the jungles of Indonesia, imported by us from Indo)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

25% off SALE EXTENDED and YES we take credit cards at In Sense.... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51552

• Laurie
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9047
I can’t find the post with the code...lol

I’m no quitter, I gotta get more dark red and thanks Michelle373 for the recommendation (and Babel-17, your tips have been extremely helpful)! Thanks Rob and the team!

EDIT: Knew I’d find it. Like a game of word search going on, LMAO! I know i copied it that day, too!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Laurie.

25% off SALE EXTENDED and YES we take credit cards at In Sense.... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51551

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
YES You heard it right..... SALE Extended thru Sunday!!

We couldn't resist for our friends here at ILK.

Enjoy and Kratom on :-bd (L) (L)

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, alphasoixante

25% off sale NOW! and YES we take credit cards at In Sense Botanicals... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51534

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi michele373,

If you do try the double enhanced, be gentle, it packs a punch! :woohoo:

Some just need a bit more from time to time....and as well with our other herbs, we are trying to spread out a bit to be of more service to more people!

We are working on some important steps for the growth of the business for the long haul and thats what we have been working on lately....

WHEW....still more to do, but its getting there. :dry:

We hope Everyone enjoys the sale and continues to come here to ILK to be of help to others.....

I have no doubt that many appreciate it very much.

Thanks for being a part of today's Alternative Solution! (L) (L)

insense1
Rob
916-201-0454 Cell
530-644-0456 Office
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

25% off sale NOW! and YES we take credit cards at In Sense Botanicals... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51529

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4393
rob!

as always, great specials! and yes, i cant stress enough how great your 'other herbals' are. the only ones i havent tried is the poppy and phenibut ( im scared of dependence.. and im cheap lol ) and the st johns wart and mushroom.

rob, thanks again for all that you do with the CBD. nice to have an alternate to rotate with our usual stuff thats reasonable as well. only suggestion is dont be afraid of those natural hempy natural flavors. im a weirdo that actually likes it.

i still havent tried the ultra enhanced. if its more potent then the enhanced, i will break out the scale and be ultra careful! my hours havent toppled over 30 often. yet. so id rather save and use it when i need it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

25% off sale NOW! and YES we take credit cards at In Sense Botanicals... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51525

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Littlebear3,
The code is in the original post, the bottom of this page, on this thread....

The code is: HotNights

Hope all is well for you....

Ok... back to work... lol

Thanks for being a part of today’s solution!

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

25% off sale NOW! and YES we take credit cards at In Sense Botanicals... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51523

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2513
I've been using CBD extract for well over a year, and in my experience it's excellent for helping to ensure a restful night's sleep. It can also work with Corydalis for that purpose.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corydalis_yanhusuo#Chemical_compounds

Impressive constituents, and its having THP has helped give it a reputation as a sleep aid.

I also have THP extract, so I have something to compare the In Sense Corydalis Yanhuso to. Very dense crystals, and as 30 mg. is the serving size, it is not fun to measure out, unless you enjoy a challenge. ;) Since using too much THP is not a great idea, I don't intend to reorder it, and I'll stick to the Corydalis extract.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydropalmatine

I can also vouch for the Incarvillea Sinensis, and the Skullcap, and in my experience they work as well as their reputation suggests that they do.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

25% off sale NOW! and YES we take credit cards at In Sense Botanicals... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51522

• Littlebear3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 468
Is there a coupon code I need to use?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds