Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff

TOPIC:

25% off sale NOW! and YES we take credit cards at In Sense Botanicals... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51518

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1935
Thanx Somethingsacredgoinonhere,

Thank you for all the comments, but especially about our newer items....CBD....Enhanced and of course....
CREDIT CARDS onsite at In Sense Botanicals and thru invoice at Gold Leaf Botanicals.

Many don't realize the subtle differences that Good CBD provides, no matter how much you take it shouldn't make you come up dirty in tests.

Thanks Bro....Kratom On !

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25% off sale NOW! and YES we take credit cards at In Sense Botanicals... 2 months 3 weeks ago #51516

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970
Hey Rob , What a stellar discount!

A word on the CBD isolate tincture - Very tasty!! After taking for a couple weeks now , gives a subtle and effective calming effect on my nerves . Goes well with my kratom regimen.

The enhanced and ultra enhanced kratom you offer is awesome. With higher mitragynine content but without added 7-ohm, I feel this will be better at keeping tolerance in check using this extract compared to the majority of ones with boosted 7-ohm ....,
I shouldn’t be ordering right now lol, but 25% off lowers my caution with financial restrictions atm.. I love the ultra enhanced fuzzy dragon , great energy , very clean feeling product . You did really good with this one :)

The CC option is a sweet addition , incredible to have this. Knowing how difficult it is for a kratom company to land this , it’s the full package ensemble.

Also ..... the corydalis, incarvilea sinensis, Chuchuhuasi that I’ve been taking to help keep my kratom intake in check ... very effective , I will definitely be ordering more . I had no idea how great these herbs are at providing solid pain relief .

You spared no expense to bringing us the best, and now a new clean room !!!! We all appreciate what you bring to the kratom community, much respect brother (L)

I also dig the discount code ... HOTNIGHTS , sounds spot on ..!!..!!.. lol I bet it’s cooking up in Northern Cali, it’s been warm in Santa Cruz but the ocean keeps the temps comfortable, hope your getting some nice river days in during the heat .

Hope your doing well and keeping cool , much love bro (L) totally pumped Rob, stay awesome.
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1

LAST DAY!! 25% off SALE and YES we take credit cards at In Sense and Gold Leaf 2 months 3 weeks ago #51514

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1935
Hi Everyone,
Once again and still going, we have been hard at work for you!

Even with these hot days going, we have not slowed down on the construction of our BRAND NEW Clean Room!
we still have more to do but its getting closer.....Installed more equipment this weekend....but anyway.....

SO...On with the SALE!

25% off!! :woohoo: All Kratom and CBD Products $20 minimum purchase (does not include 3-1 oz sample packs)

Sale extended thru Sunday 8/2/20 at midnight!

Code: HotNights

At: insensebotanicals.com (Plantation - Farmed Kratom imported by us straight from Indo)

and at: goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild Kratom - Hand harvested from deep in the jungles of Indonesia, imported by us from Indo)

We always want to provide the BEST for our customers and try to always keep the price fair.

Thank You I Love Kratom...... for giving us all a great place to join others who all want the same thing!

Thanks for being a part of Today's solution!

When posting your order on In Sense Botanicals, if your shipping address is different than your billing address, just put the shipping address in the notes on the checkout page

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, alphasoixante

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: last day
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds