Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

48HR Huge Sale At Left Coast Kratom - 3 Levels Of Savings 2 months 3 weeks ago #51533

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1970
Some cool deals Jacob , thank you so much .
Hope to hear back from folks who’ve made good on these stellar discounts ... I’ll have to wait till I can place a order ... Life is not cheap lol!

Thx again and I’m really happy to have you guys in the ILK fam ! Much respect and appreciation for all that you awesome companies do for us (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ripley78

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

48HR Huge Sale At Left Coast Kratom - 3 Levels Of Savings 2 months 3 weeks ago #51531

• Left Coast Kratom
  • Left Coast Kratom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi everyone! It's Jacob from Left Coast Kratom. I wanted to share an awesome sale that we are currently running. As a show of love to all of the I Love Kratom members, we're offering 3 levels of discounts for the next 48 hours only!

Order within the next 48 hours and save up to 50% if you combine customer rewards and our current TIERED coupon codes.

Just enter the below coupon codes when your order reaches the required dollar amount to receive the respective discount:
  • 20% off any order with code: LEVEL1
  • 25% off orders over $100 with code: LEVEL2
  • 30% off orders over $200 with code: LEVEL3
Click Here To Visit Left Coast Kratom Now!

Don't miss your chance to save up to 50% on all of your favorite Kratom products! These discount codes will expire on Thursday 7/30!

Banner To Left Coast Kratom
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds