Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

HUGE PRICE DROP - $94 kgs - New customer discount code NEW10 for an extra 10%! 2 months 2 weeks ago #51746

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2519
Just took a small amount of the Hawksbill Red MD a short while ago. Fantastic smell! Excellent taste, and it seems that its curing process brought out some sweet "notes".

I guess now I might finish (re)watching the miniseries "The Lost Room" that's available from Amazon as part of my Prime Membership. Somehow it's even better than I remembered. I'm using "Amazon Prime Video for Windows" with this as it allows you to download the episodes. Though they have to be played within that Windows app. The quality is really good, and I think it's better than what I get when I stream video using my browser. Though using my TV's Amazon app I get top quality. I just prefer the ease of switching from video to browsing that my PC allows.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lost_Room
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Babel-17.

HUGE PRICE DROP - $94 kgs - New customer discount code NEW10 for an extra 10%! 2 months 2 weeks ago #51743

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1969
Lucky guy Babel lol, I might have a couple doses some where’s of their product ... between all these great vendors lowering prices .... gonna go broke.... no joke !! Jk. Joke lol
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

HUGE PRICE DROP - $94 kgs - New customer discount code NEW10 for an extra 10%! 2 months 2 weeks ago #51742

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2519
I had to check what I said about the sample of Yellow Bali.

Regarding the Yellow Bali: What I was hearing had me curious as to what was special about it. Lol, soon after taking it I was doing an impression of Joe Rogan, recounting his first time giving Kratom a real try.

"Oh, I get it ..."

Very nice and soothing, good mellow energy, solid pain relief, and a mood boost.

Lol, and since now I remember that I still have a few unopened samples, I'll soon post my impression of them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

HUGE PRICE DROP - $94 kgs - New customer discount code NEW10 for an extra 10%! 2 months 2 weeks ago #51732

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1969
Very very cool! I am so happy to hear about the new prices , I enjoyed the samples you offered the community some time ago and was thinking how I’d never be able to afford your product... but now it’s completely within budget !!

Thank you so much !!
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

HUGE PRICE DROP - $94 kgs - New customer discount code NEW10 for an extra 10%! 2 months 2 weeks ago #51729

• Hawksbill Botanicals
  • Hawksbill Botanicals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 34
Hawksbill Botanicals has expanded and is passing on major savings to our customers! :-P (L)
The same beautiful, fresh, potent, finely ground strains that our customers love, just at dramatically reduced prices!
(L) $94 kgs, $56 lbs, etc.
(L) FREE same day Priority Shipping.
(L) Military & First Responder Discount (can be added to any other discount code).
(L) FREE samples with all orders!
100% Guarantee, enjoy the strain you order or we will replace it with a different strain or refund it in full!
1st-time customers can add Coupon Code NEW10 at checkout for an additional 10% off.
www.hawksbillbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds