Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PHARMACY DROPOUT LLC-LARGEST SALE IN COMPANIES HISTORY - 100 USD KILOS STOREWIDE 1 month 3 weeks ago #52186

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1969
Jeff and Tiff at PDO are exceptionally lovely people , stoked you got a order in that also included some of their CBD.... lucky !!!

Look forward to hearing your thoughts about the picks you got ! Take care Tammyfaye (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PHARMACY DROPOUT LLC-LARGEST SALE IN COMPANIES HISTORY - 100 USD KILOS STOREWIDE 1 month 3 weeks ago #52183

• Tammyfaye96
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 74
Just received our first PDO order as well. Off a recommendation here we got the white horn maeng da, green riau, a gold and an amber. Looking forward to trying each one and will let you know after. Mostly I wanted to say Jeff and his wife Included a sample of their CBD gummed and tincture and wow oh wow. First I've tried that had really worked and thats with taking only 1 gummy out of the package. Will def have to add some to my next order for the rough days. CBD just tendsds to hit different areas then the leaf. Both do their job well. Thanks so much Jeff and Tiffany
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, KeriTea, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

PHARMACY DROPOUT LLC-LARGEST SALE IN COMPANIES HISTORY - 100 USD KILOS STOREWIDE 1 month 3 weeks ago #52135

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1969
Hey Keri Tea ,
You no longer quality as lurker !! So happy you made the jump to post :) And welcome to ILK, though it sounds like you might have been enjoying the forum for a bit ..!!..!!..

PDO is great, I recently received my order or the white Cambodian, red Bali ( that’s right michele :) ) and green Riau .

Please let us know what you think about your order , and if you have any questions, some good folks here to help find the answers .

See ya around the community (L)

Brandon
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, KeriTea

PHARMACY DROPOUT LLC-LARGEST SALE IN COMPANIES HISTORY - 100 USD KILOS STOREWIDE 1 month 3 weeks ago #52129

• KeriTea
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Long time lurker, and finally placed my first PDO order yesterday. I hope I used the code correctly, I ordered the workday blend and the pink fibro. I am looking forward to trying the pink fibro, and have a few of the same issues.

Thanks so much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

PHARMACY DROPOUT LLC-LARGEST SALE IN COMPANIES HISTORY - 100 USD KILOS STOREWIDE 2 months 1 week ago #51795

• Pharmacy Dropout
  • Pharmacy Dropout's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Thank you received: 461
100 USD KILOS - STORE WIDE

Due to economic hardship:
Due to economic hardship, we're dropping the price of all plain leaf Kratom, store wide to 100 dollars. This does not include enhanced extract or other botanicals. This is our largest sale in history.

If you're in need of the highest quality plain leaf Kratom, with a money back guarantee, please consider purchasing a kilogram or two from our store. The limit is 10 kgs per person.

Please, only add plain leaf Kratom to your shopping cart. Please, only add kilograms. We will be having a sale later, this week where 100 gram pouches will be going for half off too. No other items, please. If you wish to purchase other items, please create a separate order and pay separate shipping and handling.

We are all feeling the crunch during these trying times! We hope this helps you. Please use FLASH48 at checkout to save almost half on your plain leaf Kratom, today. It must be in all caps.

No other promotions/codes/discounts are permissible during this trial sale. These are as high as we can mark things down, please understand.

If sales continue to do well, we will bring our prices down for good, so please spread the word to everyone you know!

Our small, family owned and operated company can only exist through your customer feedback. For every referral, we are offering an additional 25% off on a kilogram of your choice, which can be included in the 100 USD sale, making a kg 75 USD for those who can make a referral. Our family thanks you.

Mr and Mrs Solomon (Jeff and Tiff)

Please consider joining our newsletter when it pops up on the front pagE.
I own and operate www.pharmacy-dropout.com We have the United States leading supply of bulk and retail Thunder God Vine. We also have Kratom, and other exotic botanicals. All of our Products are sold with no intent on use, and are not sold for consumption.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, emhbar11, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Pharmacy Dropout.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds