Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

PHILLY KRATOM your leaf your life 2 months 4 days ago #51944

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1969
Right on Sean , thx for the restock update and the discount , I’m very interested in trying more of your awesome leaf , especially the dark gold !!! I think I’ll be placing a small order very soon .

Thanks for doing what you do (L)

Take care :)
Life is better with kratom !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PHILLY KRATOM your leaf your life 2 months 1 week ago #51844

• Phillyk060620
  • Phillyk060620's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 21
Hey guys Philly here!
Just wanted to let you guys know we have full stock again, along with our signature Koffee which is a instant coffee with white extract. We have a lot of good feed back on the new batch. We are going to be lowering the prices of our splits in the next week or so, right now we have a code available YLYL is good for 15% off everything but the split kilos. We have really cool toys we send out in the packs for the kids and also scratch offs are in the packs so test your luck on some extra money off or some free products. We also updated our payment options so that is exciting. Hope you all have an amazing day, feel free to hit us up with any questions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aurora77, emhbar11, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds