Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

We have a new split Kg link!!! Same price just easier to use. 2 months 3 days ago #51991

• Smit
  • Smit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
We are planning to have this promotion extended for as long as possible, we will most definitely keep it for you till next week.

Our Red elephant is exceptional and we are excited for you to try it.

Thank you for your support, see you soon!
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

We have a new split Kg link!!! Same price just easier to use. 2 months 3 days ago #51975

• michele373
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4401
hey smit. awesome! ill have to try that killer red elephant. i only have one larger bag of a fermented red in my arsenal right now. but i may have to wait till next week to place an order to get that additional echeck discount! how long is this offer good till?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

We have a new split Kg link!!! Same price just easier to use. 2 months 3 days ago #51966

• Smit
  • Smit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 50
We also have a split Kg link now.

Please use the link to be able to add 2 different strains there and be sure to use the split60 coupon code to still get the $59.99 per Kg price and free shipping.

bulkkratomnow.com/split-kratom-kilos/

If you need any assistance or information, feel free to reach out at any time via email at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or give us a call at 8333550223
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

• Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.114 seconds