Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

2 Days LEFT! Pre Labor Day SALE! 20%OFF at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals! 1 month 3 weeks ago #52198

• Laurie
  • Away
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Have a better day!
  • Thank you received: 9052
Sales are the only time I add extra stuff to try. I benefit from the enhanced red Bali and I have gotten some ultra enhanced while discount is still going. I haven’t actually tried the ultra enhanced - yet. The enhanced has been in my rotation bag for emergencies and when I fell down some laminated wood steps, I was very very glad I had it with me!

Great descriptions in your post, Babel-17 ! Super helpful for new users or experienced ones to learn from and maybe consider trying. Very helpful!
Laurie
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 Days LEFT! Pre Labor Day SALE! 20%OFF at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals! 1 month 3 weeks ago #52193

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2519
(The too long, not gonna read, version: Buy a small/very small amount of the Ultra Enhanced/Enhanced if you are into blending, and/or getting creative. It's stronger than you might think though, so start small if using it. This sale is a good opportunity to add in a tiny amount to your cart.)

The Ultra Enhanced Fuzzy Dragon I bought is turning out to be a long term relationship. I generally blend in 100 mg. of it into my first Tea of the day, and after a while of doing that I realized the importance of accounting for even that small an amount in calculating the potency of the burn. I'm glad that I'm in the habit of starting small with new strains. :)

I guess I'm a bit more sensitive to the stimulating effects of Mitragynine, when very much extra proportioned relative to 7-Hydroxymitragynine, than I would have thought. Lol, I bought a hundred grams because it was a very good deal, even at the level of potency I thought I was getting.

It blends really well with everything, except of course nighttime strains, and I'm thinking of experimenting with using just it and Stem & Vein, Hirsuta, and Javanica, for the morning, and then using mellow strains for any later servings. I'm sort of halfway there in doing that*, and today provided a good example. My strain rotation put Otie's White Indo at the plate, and 400 milligrams of that, 100 milligrams of the Ultra Enhanced Fuzzy Dragon, 100 milligrams of Shilajit, and an equal mix of Stem and Vein, Hirsuta, and Javanica (250 mg. of each, totaling 750 milligrams) provided quite a motivating boost today.

I just got home from the gym, and then grocery shopping, and four hours after taking the above I was ready for 500 milligrams of Gold Leaf Botanicals Green Riau. Very nice. :) Anyway, if experienced users are shopping In Sense and/or Gold Leaf today, I'd say that a small amount of the Ultra Enhanced would be a worthy way to lend some wow factor to your inventory, and at a bargain price. If unsure, or without a lot of experience in how you respond to very stimulating strains, I'd say to just get the regular enhanced. If looking for a regular quite stimulating strain, look at the White Hulus, or the Bentaguie, or the Dragon strains.

I bought a hundred grams, and after I later did the math, I was amazed (but pleased) to see that, at 100 mg. a day, this hundred grams of Tea would last longer than any relationship I ever had (not counting the intermittent ones). lol :) And I've skipped some days, because I don't want to get jaded in how my first serving of the day hits me.

*The Incarvillea Sinensis taken if needed for pain and inflammation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

2 Days LEFT! Pre Labor Day SALE! 20%OFF at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals! 1 month 3 weeks ago #52192

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1934
LAST DAY for 20% off all Kratom and CBD products! :woohoo:

Enhanced and Ultra Enhanced included!

Code: PreLaborDay

at: insensebotanicals.com (Plantation or Farmed imported by us straight from Indonesia)

or at

https:goldleafbotanicals.net (Hand harvested WILD Kratom from deep in the jungles of Indonesia, imported by us)

We do take Visa and Mastercard directly on our website at insensebotanicals.com :-bd
and we have many other available options for payment that are posted, E checks, crypto...... and some are not posted.
At goldleafbotanicals.net one of our payment options will appear only to members.
We have payment methods for most any situation!

We can mix the orders on both sites, just make adequate notes on the checkout page.... in the notes box.

If you have ANY questions, please just give our office a call, we really do answer the phones and will be glad to help you. >:D

Thanks for being a part of Today's Solution!

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

LAST DAY! Pre Labor Day SALE! 20%OFF at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals! 1 month 3 weeks ago #52173

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanx for pointing that out INSENSE3,

Yes all our CBD droppers have amount graduations on each dropper .25, .5, 1.o

Which means on a 1000 mg - 30 ml bottle.... each full 1 ml dropper carries 33 mg of pure CBD!

Melon, Natural and Blood Orange..... or we also carry 500, which would be equal to half that amount, in Natural also.

Just one of the many new things popping up at insensebotanicals.com (Plantation or farmed)

https://goldleafbotanicalsnet also has these same items, but carries WILD Kratom!

In Sense also takes Credit Cards ONSITE! At In Sense Botanicals.....costs us a bit more, but we feel its best for the ease of our customers and what they see on their bills.

Gold Leaf does, but it is by invoice....as always we also take E checks and Crypto as well as some alternate payment methods for those that aren't sure or need it.

Enhanced as well as Ultra Enhanced for those that need a bit more with higher MIT levels for those special days.

Thank You Everyone here at I Love Kratom for giving us all a place to share a
common solution! >:D

Enjoy Life ALWAYS....whether you want to or not LOL

Kratom on (L) (L)

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
916-201-0454
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1.

Pre Labor Day SALE! 20% off NOW at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals! 1 month 3 weeks ago #52133

• INSENSE3
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
There’s plenty of us available to process your orders while the sale lasts! I never shop without sales / discount codes. I load the cart beforehand and pull the trigger when the codes come out! :-D

It’s a good time to try stuff you haven’t tried from us yet like:

Enhanced kratom
Ultra Enhanced kratom
CBD oil (with droppers providing exact amounts!)
and the vast array of supplements you might want to add to your order while the code is effective...

Multiple forms of payment are accepted! But if you’d like some assistance,

Call us!

(530) 644-0456

Much love to this awesome community!
INSENSE3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Pre Labor Day SALE! 20% off NOW at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals! 1 month 3 weeks ago #52111

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
1 Day LEFT!!

insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.com

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Pre Labor Day SALE! 20% off NOW at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals! 1 month 3 weeks ago #52103

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
1 Day left for 20% off!!

We are here for everyone.....Credit Cards or any others....

Only Visa/Mastercard at insensebotanicals.com , along with alternative payment methods.
or
most cards are taken by invoice at goldleafbotanicals.net along with e checks on both and alternative payment systems
for those that need it.....we can help most everyone!

come check us out.

insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com (Farmed)
goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

ENDS Tonight! Pre Labor Day SALE! 20%OFF at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals! 1 month 4 weeks ago #52082

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Sale Extended!......................Last Minute decision......

We are soooo close to having our NEW clean room finished, we figured what the heck!

20% off All Kratom (except 3 ea - 1 oz sample packs) NOW at:

insensebotanicals.com (Plantation or farmed from Indo)
or at
goldleafbotanicals.net (handpicked from deep in the jungles of Indo)

Code: PreLaborDay

and YES..... we DO take Credit Cards (Visa/Mastercard)(other ways for different cards, contact our office)
....which took us a <strong>long time</strong> to get, E checks, crypto as well as a few alternative payment systems

Sale ends at midnight on August 30 th

For those of you that don't know us....
We became Authorized Vendors here at I Love Kratom back when you had to earn your spot and submit your testing, samples etc...
We started back when Kratom was almost made illegal, and have fought long and hard to earn our position here at ILK
Once introduced to this amazing plant and saw the outrageous prices people were charging, we felt it a duty to become more involved.....
I mean what good is a plant if no one can afford it.....and we have been on the Kratom bandwagon ever since, learning why we have to charge more than we pay, for testing, packaging, labeling, labor....or we would be out of business LOL. :woohoo:

We have become very fond for the future of this industry, and have even become a bit protective.... in providing consistency and quality. We buy from 2 sources and only those 2. Not the cheapest or the one that gives us the best price, because we are more concerned with providing a Good Quality product all the time!

We pack in a sanitary environment with all the appropriate masks, gloves, hair nets, body coverings....the works. because we believe its our duty to provide a good clean product that remains in the same exact state that we get it in.

We don't alter any of our Kratom....other than adding a very high quality extract, for our Enhanced and our Ultra Enhanced, that raises our MIT count to new levels and stays full spectrum on the alkaloid content, because its not just the Mitragynine that does all the work, there are 40+ alkaloids that help do the lifting.

We are almost complete with our New Clean Room for our cGMP certification....depending on when we can get them to come and inspect.
We are Excitited to be here, becuase of the product we GET to provide.

In Our NEW Enhanced....for those who need a bit more....
The "Extract" we use raises the Mitragynine levels without raising the 7-Hydroxymitragynine levels, important for cGMP.

Each gram of our Enhanced Kratom powder (2x stronger than powder) has approx 4.5 mg of Pure MIT (Mitragynine)
and our Ultra Enhanced is 4-5x as strong as regular powder
This is not the standard extract that many sell. Ours is more refined and to the point....you might say!

there's soo much more news but thats enough for now....

Please come on over and check us out....many things changing and growing....as always.

Thank you Everyone for discovering Today's Alternative Solution!

Kratom On! (L) =D> (L)

Insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: spelling
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds