Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Free 2 oz orders over $50 Free 4 oz orders over $150 1 month 3 weeks ago #52130

• C.O.B
  • C.O.B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 908
We truly do our best and have been working with the same person for 4 years now. This person and their group support the future of Kratom and work with Association Kratom Borneo. I love this plant and will always do what I can to support the future of Kratom.
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Free 2 oz orders over $50 Free 4 oz orders over $150 1 month 3 weeks ago #52085

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 1969
Thank you Christopher, I’ve been rotating amongst all my favorite Kratom varieties and it’s always lovely relief when I pick green Malay, Grene Vietnam, red Bali , White Bali , white and green Mahakan... all lovely and very clean feeling Kratom! Thank you for being such an awesome advocate and always offering us the best you can source! Really appreciate you and All that you do! :)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, C.O.B, michele373

Free 2 oz for orders over $50 Free 4 oz for orders over $150 Every Day! 1 month 4 weeks ago #52084

• C.O.B
  • C.O.B's Avatar Topic Author
  • Vendor
  • Plants Before Pills
  • Thank you received: 908
Good Morning.
We wanted everyone to know that orders over $50.00 will receive a free 2 oz and orders over $150.00 will receive a free 4 oz. You can write in the order notes wat sample that you would like and if it is available we will send it out. If we happen to be out of stock on an item that you wanted for a sample we will send a close second. If you haven't used ilovekratom code for 10% off or firsttime for 15% off please use it. We will have a code coming out for labor day too:) Make sure to check out our social media and subscribe to our newsletters. We also have a blog that we are working on as well.
blog.christophersorganicbotanicals.com/06/2020/chr...kratom-news-issue-1/
Thank You and Let's Keep Kratom Accessible to ALL!
Remember Free Shipping on ALL Orders
We will also have some great changes by the end of the year with our website and payment options:)
We always provide top quality organic kratom at reasonable prices.
God bless and have a great day.
Www.Christophersorganicbotanicals.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Kaycee777, Ripley78, michele373, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by C.O.B.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds