Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

3 1/2 hours LEFT....Labor Day FLASH SALE! $69 Selected Kilos at.... 2 months 2 weeks ago #52309

• Insense1
  • Insense1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1978
4 hours left on this fabulous sale!

.....for the Apocalypse..............
or.....just because is such a good deal....INSENSE3 LOL

Code: laborflash69

Good for Specific strains on both sites......read original post

<strong>ENDS at Midnight</strong> 3.75 hours from now

Enjoy and Kratom on!

Thanks for being a part of Today's Alternative Solution.

insense1
Rob
530-644-0456
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net
:-)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: expiration date

Labor Day FLASH SALE! $69 Selected Kilos at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 2 months 2 weeks ago #52304

• INSENSE3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 226
Hi Everyone!

I’m baaack to see how everyone’s Labor Day went. Kinda cool having THIS unique SALE still going! I expected to sell out by now, but not quite yet. What a great opportunity to stock up for the apocalypse if Covid-19 followed by raging inferno wildfires do not already qualify. In which case, we better get it while we can. The virus sure seemed qualified to be considered apocalyptic during those first FOUR MONTHS of TP outages n stuff.

More people got trapped in wildfire today and had to deploy those last ditch wildfire safety devices that look like an aluminum foil blanket - and for once - those devices saved everyone (although one is in critical condition)!

Sorry, sharing my twitter feed here, but that is a good sign that the apocalypse has not (YET) begun! We (the human race) are still WINNING (see Charlie Sheen madness in his bio)! So, back to building on our stashes...

I’m glad everyone is here to help keep THE TRUTH about kratom available to those who seek it!

Hope everyone had some nice time off with loved ones over LABOR DAY WEEKEND and safety considerations were held up, despite the urge to hug people (good thing we have cats and dogs for that!)

Later :-h

Insense3

goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild) www.InSenseBotanicals.com (Farmed or Plantation) 916-201-0454 or
530-303-2454 for time sensitive help
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

3 1/2 hours LEFT....Labor Day FLASH SALE! $69 Selected Kilos at.... 2 months 2 weeks ago #52294

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
INSENSE3,

Welcome back.....LOL :-P .....and how right you are....

The Red Kali is almost exactly like its cousin Red Bali......except it has many more relaxing properties!

Definitely a winner in my book.

SALE runs through tonight and expires tomorrow night at midnight.

Enjoy Life Always......and Kratom on!

Thanks for being part of Today's Solution (L) :-bd (L)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, INSENSE3

Last edit: by Insense1.

Labor Day FLASH SALE! $69 Selected Kilos at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 2 months 2 weeks ago #52288

• INSENSE3
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 226
HELLO ILK members and kratom aficionados! Happy Labor Day!

I’ve been busy helping out behind the scenes lately, but appreciate the feedback from YOU (we get a lot of repeat shoppers, which is helpful feedback!)!

I can tell you that the RED KALI PLANTATION strain is the choice FOR ME in managing my challenges with comfort. Very comparable to the best reds in my rotation.

But I really just wanted to apologize for not visiting more, and wish everyone a HAPPY LABOR DAY!

Insense3

goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild) www.InSenseBotanicals.com (Farmed or Plantation) 916-201-0454 or
530-303-2454 for time sensitive help

Real humans answer these phones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

3 1/2 hours LEFT....Labor Day FLASH SALE! $69 Selected Kilos at 2 months 2 weeks ago #52281

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Babel-17....

many don't realize some of the other great qualities of some of these other types of Kratom.

Well said.....its good to hear the advice from someone who has already tried them.
Thank You

insense1
Rob

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: title

Labor Day FLASH SALE! $69 Selected Kilos at In Sense/Gold Leaf Botanicals... 2 months 2 weeks ago #52279

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2593
The Green Bentaguie and Super Green Optima are potent but nicely rounded Tea. The Green Bentaguie leaning more towards the "Fire" end of the spectrum while the Super Green Optima providing more of a general glow of well being. The Green Sumatra is flat out nice, the Miss Congeniality of the bunch.

The Chocolate Borneo is a very good all around night time cup of Tea, and I have a hunch/guess that the Wild Grown, and Plantation grown, Yellow Maeng Da could be a sleeper hit, as it seems the growers have lately been doing better than ever with harvesting yellow Kratom.

Lol, but it's your money, and a kilo is an investment. If you've never used wild grown Kratom and are looking for some real variety in your Tea rotation, take a look at Gold Leaf's stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, Insense1, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Ends at MIDNIGHT Tonight! Labor Day Flash SALE.......$69 Selected Kilos NOW! 2 months 2 weeks ago #52278

• Insense1
  • Platinum Boarder
Hi Everyone,
In Sense Botanicals and Gold Leaf Botanicals are here to offer the following.....

Until MIDNIGHT Tonight! PST (Pacific Time)

With Labor Day here, we couldn’t resist but to put on a quick FLASH SALE! :woohoo:

Our same Great Kratom, we are just a bit overstocked on a few, so…..perfect timing….
while some may not be as well known, they all have similar effects as some of the more popular ones, just may not be quite as strong or may have slightly different properties..... for many they are perfect =D>

So at either site - insensebotanicals.com (Plantation and we take credit cards onsite!) (L)
or also at
goldleafbotanicals.net (Wild with many types of payments) (L) (L)

Code: LaborFlash69 (same code for both websites)

Limited amount of kilo's for each strain

Until Tuesday night at midnight 9/8/20 the following items will be for sale by the kilo ONLY, with a limited amount of Kilos of each item….

FOR $69 :woohoo: :-bd

So…here we go…
At goldleafbotanicals.net

White Elephant Wild 20 kg
White Sumatra Wild 20 kg
White Bentuangie Wild 40kg
Green Bentuangie Wild 40 kg
Green Sumatra Wild 40 kg
Super Green Optima 20 kg
Yellow Maeng Da Wild 20 kg
Indonesian Gold Wild 20 kg
Gold Maeng Da Wild 20 kg
Red Malay Wild 40 kg
Red Bentuangie Wild 50 kg
Chocolate Borneo Wild 40 kg

At insensebotanicals.com

Red Sumatra Plantation 40 kg
Red Elephant 20 kg
Red Kali Plantation 40 kg
Red Bentuangie Plantation 20 kg
Indonesian Gold Plantation 20 kg
Super Green Optima 20 kg
Yellow Maeng Da Plantation20 kg
White Thai Plantation 50 kg
White Bentuangie Plantation 20 kg
White Riau Plantation 50 kg
White Sumatra Plantation 40 kg
White Elephant 20kg

We hope EVERYONE has an enjoyable and SAFE Labor Day!

Kratom on and thanks to everyone....
For being a part of Today's Alternative Solution

insense1
Rob
530-644-0456 Office
insensebotanicals.com
goldleafbotanicals.net

The following user(s) said Thank You: Laurie, michele373, Babel-17, INSENSE3, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by Insense1. Reason: sale expiration date
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.302 seconds