Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff

TOPIC:

Win a 1 lb bag of kratom from High Sierra Herbals! 1 month 2 days ago #52486

• _emrldeyezz_80
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 18
Awesome! Thanks for doing this!
I like any and all white strain! White indo is a current fav!
The following user(s) said Thank You: High_Sierra_Herbals, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Win a 1 lb bag of kratom from High Sierra Herbals! 1 month 2 days ago #52485

• SKYE
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
High Sierra Herbals has been my go-to vendor for the last year or so now and I really like them, quality is there and customer service also responds quickly if you ever need them.

Count me into the RAFFLE! I'd love a 1lb of the Super Green!
The following user(s) said Thank You: High_Sierra_Herbals, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Win a 1 lb bag of kratom from High Sierra Herbals! 1 month 2 days ago #52484

• TinRoofRusted
  • Fresh Boarder
Gotta go with your Relax All Day Blend. My favorite!

Win a 1 lb bag of kratom from High Sierra Herbals! 1 month 2 days ago #52483

• Fudge22
  • Fresh Boarder
I would love a pound of Green Maeng Da Strain!

Win a 1 lb bag of kratom from High Sierra Herbals! 1 month 2 days ago #52482

• High_Sierra_Herbals
  • High_Sierra_Herbals's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

High Sierra Herbals is going to be raffling off 2 free 1 pound bags of the kratom powder of your choice to 2 lucky winners!

How to enter:
Option 1: Comment below what strain of kratom you would like a free 1 pound bag of. Multiple comments will not give you multiple entries only one entry for commenting.
Option 2: Place an order at www.HighSierraHerbals.com before Thursday October 1st and write Raffle in the order comments.

Max 2 entries per person. The winner will be picked on Thursday October 1st. Good luck everyone!

Oh yeah, you can also use the promo code SEPTEMBER to get 20% off your entire order!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Insense1, DeniseKray, Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere, Ren, SKYE

Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds