Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
22 Jun 2020
Good morning everyone, we'd like to welcome you to the new ILK Forum! We're in the process of finishing up all the the small details and will get everything done asap. This includes the new vendor pages, the daily and weekly special pages, the new blog sections, resource sections and more.

Please make sure to check out our approved vendors and don't be afraid to jump in there and ask questions and leave productive reviews.
~ I Love Kratom Forum Staff
  • Page:

TOPIC:

20% off of all orders!! Extra 20% off of orders purchasing with crypto currency! 3 weeks 3 days ago #52663

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Just wanted to inform the ILK crew that I tested the coupon code , looks like it’s working now , thank you Ripley, and thx for the great discount Viable Solutions (L)

Happy Monday !!!!! :side:
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ripley78

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20% off of all orders!! Extra 20% off of orders purchasing with crypto currency! 3 weeks 3 days ago #52659

• ViableKratom
  • ViableKratom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Viable Solutions, LLC
  • Thank you received: 4
I'm sorry for the confusion Ripley78. I just checked the coupon and it is working as of now. Also, there are some products the coupon does not apply to such as sample packs and some hush products that are already discounted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ripley78, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

20% off of all orders!! Extra 20% off of orders purchasing with crypto currency! 3 weeks 3 days ago #52658

• Ripley78
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 81
Just to let you guys know, I wanted to try your product but couldn't get the code.LUVKRAT20" for 20%, to work.
Planets won't collide but I was looking forward to trying your product.
Maybe let us know if it is resolved or if any other members have had this problem?
Thanks
Retired horse trainer/instructor/ gamer/goat farmer/ kratom enthusiast. If you can't say something nice, be subtle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere

20% off of all orders!! Extra 20% off of orders purchasing with crypto currency! 4 weeks 7 hours ago #52602

• Somethingsacredgoinonhere
  • Pizza and kratom ?
  • Thank you received: 2015
Amen to that Babel ! :)

Thanks ViableSolutions , great to see you folks back at ILK, and big thx for the awesome discount for the members here , we all appreciate that tremendously!

Gonna take a look at your GMP link, very cool my friend !! Very cool!! Great job !

Looking forward you seeing your company more frequently around these parts !

Take good care and please keep doing what your doing (L)
Life is better with kratom !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17

20% off of all orders!! Extra 20% off of orders purchasing with crypto currency! 4 weeks 1 day ago #52597

• Babel-17
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2540
It's always very nice to see an approved vendor posting. Congratulations on the new GMP facility!

www.ilovekratom.com/viablekratom.html

Edit: Link to their website: viablekratom.com/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Somethingsacredgoinonhere, ViableKratom

Last edit: by Babel-17.

20% off of all orders!! Extra 20% off of orders purchasing with crypto currency! 4 weeks 1 day ago #52596

• ViableKratom
  • ViableKratom's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Viable Solutions, LLC
  • Thank you received: 4
Hello ilovekratom Forum members! It has been a while since we have been active in kratom community forums. We are looking forward to being more active within your community in order to learn, grow, and understand the needs of our customers and the Kratom community in general.

As most of our customers and the community know, we moved from Herbal-Salvation.com to www.ViableKratom.com earlier this year. With this move came many exciting changes and even more transparency:

- A new GMP packaging facility specifically for kratom products. Below is a video of our actual facility and employees in action:

player.vimeo.com/video/395702557

- QR codes on all products we manufacture which bring you to a page to view the lab results for that product by entering the LOT number.

- Loyalty Rewards Program offering at least 10% back in Rewards Points with every purchase, and sometimes as high as 30% during promotions! This and regular discounts bring kilograms to well under $80.

- An additional 20% discount on top of points and other promo's for paying with Cryptocurrency!

- We have a wide variety of products ranging in strength and forms, from regular powder and capsules, to enhanced and extract products in all forms. All top of the line, lab tested, and GMP packaged.

- We also have a variety of Sample Packs ranging in size from 125g with 5 different stains for $15 to 2kg with 8 different strains for $150.

- Free Shipping is always an option for orders over $75.

We would like to offer the members of this community a special discount code to use at checkout "ILUVKRAT20" for 20% off of your order and Free USPS Priority Shipping! This coupon code does not not include items that are already discounted such as sample packs and some Hush products.

If you have any questions for us feel free to message us. We will look forward to helping you out!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Babel-17, Somethingsacredgoinonhere

Last edit: by ViableKratom.
  • Page:
Moderators: kemppaulh
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds